• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010
    Just wait, you'll see. I'm very much awaiting this project. Please, keep in mind it's not just "a movie about Facebook". It's the story of some teens, wet behind the ears, who got suddenly thrown into public consiousness and media, big money, big problems, and having to deal with that. Whereas any director could make this into just another True Events movie, Fincher will make it more than that. The atmosphere of the trailers are not letting me down so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2010
    Most glorious, clever and lucky s.o.b nerds of all time.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010 edited
    For anyone still not convinced that THE SOCIAL NETWORK will be a proper Fincher film, here's the full trailer (y'know, with people 'n stuff):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VM6eaXX … tube_gdata

Looks very promising. The style is vintage Fincher.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeliz
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    Free 5 track sampler: Download here.

Tracks composed by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010 edited
    Hmm... reminds me a lot of the Dust Brothers' score for FIGHT CLUB, which no doubt was the sound Fincher was going for. Still, it sounds emotionless to me and as such, not interesting outside of the film. Listening to it in iTunes, it segued into Martinez' SOLARIS afterwards, a huge difference - now that's what I actually was hoping for for this film (and since Reznor is calling his work 'organic', something I was also expecting to get).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    I always liked Reznor's NIN and Atticus' 'BOOK OF ELI' was a treat; this is very interesting to me.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2010 edited
    I liked the 5 track sampler, but I'm already a big fan of Trent Reznor/Nine Inch Nails so I guess that helps. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeliz
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010
    I didn't really like it a lot on its own, but I'm sure it fits the film like a glove.