• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Yeah seeing we didn't actually found the second as cool as the first, his second encounter with Transformers could only end in disaster.

But LOL and OMG at what happened in the theatre. If that were to happen to me and if it were a great movie, I'd be plenty pissed.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    DreamTheater wrote
    Yeah seeing we didn't actually found the second as cool as the first, his second encounter with Transformers could only end in disaster.

But LOL and OMG at what happened in the theatre. If that were to happen to me and if it were a great movie, I'd be plenty pissed.

haha, indeed

lets just say I have much higher hopes for my viewing of Public Enemies.

I would expect a somewhat better audience as well.
    People that can enjoy a well made film and not need the word b**** constantly used to make their day.

BTW, was I the only one to find the other gal in the film hotter than Fox?
    I never really cared for fox though. Way to slutty, too barbie doll. Probably carries STD's. wink kidding... but who knows???
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    omaha wrote
    BTW, was I the only one to find the other gal in the film hotter than Fox?

Nope, I'd prefer Isabel Lucas, if only she lost that frikkin' tan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009 edited
    Hi guys,

I have idea of going to Transformers 2, so, what is your opinion? is it really worth watching?
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009
    Sorry, Folks! i have forgotten to read previous pages. Sorry for asking this question.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Too late.
    For your transgression you will now be subjected to...

angry SARCASM! angry

(oh noes! freezing )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Martijn wrote
    Too late.
    For your transgression you will now be subjected to...

angry SARCASM! angry

(oh noes! freezing )

Calm down, baby! its all part of the game. biggrin bounce
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The game?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Martijn wrote
    The game?

kiss beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    The game?

You choose wisely Padwan punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Isn't that some kind of Thai rice? uhm

wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Typical farang wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I had to look that up.

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I saw the film yesterday. Unfortunately, it was the 18:00 screening, so there were lots of kids, 7-9 years old, asking their parents "what's happening now?" or "what's he saying now?". Additionally, the film was pretty crappy too. Too much action with too few moments to "breathe". Impressive special effects, of course, but films like these need something else. And then, of course, it was littered with a million clichées. Nah, it didn't have the same tongue-in-cheek quality of the first film.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Exactly. The first one had a great blend of comedy, action and audiovisual eye-candy that's always worth to experience again. The best aspect of Transformers 2 is its sound mix, which is again a real treat for home cinema fanatics such as me. It may be the only reason for me to check it out again when it's released on blu-ray.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote
    Typical farang wink

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Thor wrote
    I saw the film yesterday. Unfortunately, it was the 18:00 screening, so there were lots of kids, 7-9 years old, asking their parents "what's happening now?" or "what's he saying now?". Additionally, the film was pretty crappy too. Too much action with too few moments to "breathe". Impressive special effects, of course, but films like these need something else. And then, of course, it was littered with a million clichées. Nah, it didn't have the same tongue-in-cheek quality of the first film.

You're the last person i'd expect to go and see such a movie, in the cinema especially. Your failing and falling my son tongue wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Someone must have twisted his arm?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Actually, I could watch "Hollywood pap" like this one day, and then a Luis Bunuel or Michelangelo Antonioni the next. The different spices of life and all that. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    How about one of those Andy Warhol films where he films the Empire State Building for, like, 24 hours.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    How about one of those Andy Warhol films where he films the Empire State Building for, like, 24 hours.

The man should be shot! angry
    Oh.
    Wait.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Have you seen the film Martijn? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have seen a film about people seeing the film.

Their reaction was not much different from mine. smile
    (Unless you mean the film I Shot Andy Warhol, which in fact I did see as well, but I didn't think it was really very good.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I too can do that my friend, Thor, but from what i've seen / read / heard about it, Transformers 2 is beyond the usual "hollywood pap" film smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    cool

Actually, I'd predicted my question would evoke the spirit of a Mark Lamarr moment in you....how wrong can I be? slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    A Mark Lamarr moment?
    confused
    Put four Andy Warhols next to each other and ask a celebrity panel to pick out the real one?
    (Hint: check the smelly decomposed one)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    applause

But no, a Lamarr moment as in 'I'd rather sky dive parchute less tied to an anchor while covered in honey having wasps nest shot at me etc kinda thang.