• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2008 edited
    Watched this movie the other day and I really liked it, good score too, and of course Milla Jovovich.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2008
    Uh, sorry to be the Thread Police here, but you don't need to begin a new topic each time you listen to a score or watch a new film (especially not for a film like Ultraviolet!)

Here will suffice.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    I give up. tongue Keep comming up with all these rules and Im not going to want to play here anymore biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Don't give up, just follow the simple rule that has in fact been repeated a few times now! dizzy

Generally, if you want to post your thoughts about a particular film, it's best to post in the Recent Viewing thread. Likewise for music, you either post in the Now Playing thread (non-film music and film music). It's just so we don't get clogged up with a multitude of pointless threads. Simple.

But then of course there are exceptions to the rule, like with major new releases (i.e. The Dark Knight). Ultraviolet is neither a new or major release.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Sorry, for me simple is just posting it and not having to look for a particular thread to post on about a particular subject, Ill try to be good. smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It's not a matter of being good or bad, just a matter of being logical. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Damn straight. Keep things tidy. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    my discussion has now gone to the right place.
    Goldsmith Rules!!