• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2014 edited
    Edmund Meinerts wrote
    That's...the joke?

Steven wrote
    Yes, I know. That was the joke.

The joke was the joke.

It's, like, a surreal reciprocally self-referentual comment twisting in on itself.

Probably better appreciated with 'shrooms.
    Or lasagna.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. I see. Anti-anti-humor. I think? dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2014
    No. You will realise the truth as soon as you see it's not you not seeing the anti-humor. It's the antithesis of the surrealism that is self-referential.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Wot Martijn sed.
  2. he said captain i say wot
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Captain Future wrote
    he said captain i say wot

I always knew you were Captain Sensible. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. I saw this headline linked:

SNAP: Naked, drunk Oregon man falls into river while masturbating...

Reminds me of another idiot a week or two ago who managed to have a huge fire disaster in his house by trying to kill a spider with.....

....a blowtorch.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2014 edited
    This explains Martijn's relative lack of presence... spider
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2014
    He is an idiot for trying to kill a friggin spider with fire ? How else would you kill those frigging bastard things from the gutters of hell? ?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. I use to electrocute them with an electric flyswatter. devil
  5. I remember a news story from probably somewhere over ten years ago, of police responding to gunshtos at a house. When they got in, everything was "okay". turns out the guy was trying to kill cockroaches, by shooting at them.

Well, I guess my idea of getting rid of ants with land mines is out of the question.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2014
    Captain Future wrote
    I use to electrocute them with an electric flyswatter. devil

slant angry
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Demetris wrote
    He is an idiot for trying to kill a friggin spider with fire ? How else would you kill those frigging bastard things from the gutters of hell? ?

slant angry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    love spider love
  6. I don't like spiders, but I don't like killing them either. It's usually the old cup and card for me, then toss 'em out the door.

Mosquitoes, on the other hand, I have absolutely no compunctions about smashing to bits. Bloodthirsty little bastards.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    justin boggan wrote
    Reminds me of another idiot a week or two ago who managed to have a huge fire disaster in his house by trying to kill a spider with.....

....a blowtorch.

Seems to me like a completely reasonable price to pay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Demetris wrote

I LIKE Greeks! love
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The only spider I like is the spider monkey.
  7. Martijn wrote
    Demetris wrote

I LIKE Greeks! love

I like Greek restaurants! eat
  8. Justin Bieber saves Russian man from bear attack:
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/justin-bieber- … ck-1459933

finally, humanity has found a use for Justin Beiber.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    That poor bear.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2014 edited
    Demetris wrote

Bah!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Bah!!!

Right here.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Bah!!!

Right here.

">if you say so rolleyes
  9. Crotchety old guy tries to stop young teen from selling lemonade:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08 … ade-stand/
  10. Panda 'faked pregnancy for extra treats'...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014
    At least pandas have the decency to fake pregnancies rather than actually get pregnant to receive treats and nicer accommodation.
  11. Speaking from experiance? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014
    Speaking from a country where it's common place.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014 edited
    Slutty and spoiled teens that get pregnant very fast and very soon? I know UK's very bad at it too but I wonder if America has the lead?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.