• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2017
    Aidabaida wrote
    Anyone else going to watch the eclipse tomorrow?

Not here in the UK though a couple of my friends are already in the States hoping for a good view.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    Timmer wrote
    Aidabaida wrote
    Anyone else going to watch the eclipse tomorrow?

Not here in the UK though a couple of my friends are already in the States hoping for a good view.

MURICA punk
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.
  1. I'll take a break at work and go outside to check it out. Im not in the direct path of the total solar eclipse, but in northern Utah we're still in a pretty good place to see it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    my eclipse was shrouded by clouds sad
    Bach's music is heartless and robotic.
  2. A Cross Spider has made a magnificent net right before my study window with the builder sitting in the centre. Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to take a proper picture. Timmer would love this. smile

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2017
    Yeah. No.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2017 edited
    Captain Future wrote
    A Cross Spider has made a magnificent net right before my study window with the builder sitting in the centre. Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to take a proper picture. Timmer would love this. smile

Volker

YES!!! punk
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt