• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I must be crazy, I already have had it for a couple of weeks, and I haven't listened to not one of them. I must be out of my mind shame

shocked shocked shocked DUDE!!!!! What are you on? Get going already. crazy

Anthony wrote
    Ah good, another site run by a nutcase like me. dizzy biggrin

Well, thank the lord for the nutcases in this world! Without them it wouldn't be as cool
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I must be crazy, I already have had it for a couple of weeks, and I haven't listened to not one of them. I must be out of my mind shame

shocked shocked shocked DUDE!!!!! What are you on? Get going already. crazy

Anthony wrote
    Ah good, another site run by a nutcase like me. dizzy biggrin

Well, thank the lord for the nutcases in this world! Without them it wouldn't be as cool

I'll listen to it this year, the 4 of Indiana and the 3 of LOTR, can't end the year any better can you? wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    Erik, or anyone for that matter, have you done a complete-as-possible cut of Belly/On The Tank? I'm trying to do one now but it's freakin' impossible! cry
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    What's the Nightclub Brawl music from Temple? I seem to remember a chaotic version of Anything Goes underscoring the fight, but none of this. Is that simply more missing music or is this an alternate cue??
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    Anthony wrote
    What's the Nightclub Brawl music from Temple? I seem to remember a chaotic version of Anything Goes underscoring the fight, but none of this. Is that simply more missing music or is this an alternate cue??

This cue is used. Anything Goes is played along side it (played in sync with it) during the brawl.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Ah...clever. shocked wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Erik, or anyone for that matter, have you done a complete-as-possible cut of Belly/On The Tank? I'm trying to do one now but it's freakin' impossible! cry

Yup! Sounds pretty good... but you have to cut out the opening Indy fanfare from On The Tank to splice it in the middle of Belly of the Steal Beast.

Anthony wrote

The more jazzy version of Anything Goes heard in the Club Brawl was an insert and is not included in the box set. What is include it the unsed version.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2008
    Are any of you guys merging any of the tracks together or leaving them as they are? I'm ok with editing Raiders and Crusade, but I'm really stuck with Temple (lots of cues sound like they should be together, but I don't know if they really should!). I can't find a list on that crazy site either. sad
    • CommentAuthortjguitar
    I'm leaving them the way they are, with the exception of inserting the Disc 5 tracks into my playlists for the first 3 discs.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'll probably do the same, but I must sort out The Idol Temple/Escape from The Temple and German Sub/Nazi Hideout as they are just silly as separate cues.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    - To know which cues to merge together: see www.indianajonesmusic.com, and look at the coloured fields, which will tell you which cues should be mixed.

- The Anything Goes segment for Nightclub Brawl was not an insert, but an overlay: it was meant to be mixed together. As we have it now on CD, this particular minute or so is just the accompaniment. If you listen to it in the film, it has the two recordings layered on top of each other.
    By the way, it's possible to take a rear-channel DVD rip and mix it with the CD track.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm sure my copy, on hold now for several millennia, will be shipped out presently. rolleyes

(Last bloody time I ever order over at bol.com. angry Have they been taken over by the Bastards from Proxis? alien )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    fommes wrote
    - To know which cues to merge together: see www.indianajonesmusic.com, and look at the coloured fields, which will tell you which cues should be mixed.

Coloured fields??? Where? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    Under complete cue lists.
  3. bounce bounce bounce

Box set arrived today, I'll start with Crystal Skull, then Raiders, Doom and Crusade for the grand finale, let's go from just good to simply awesome, but not all today, I think I would just faint of exhaustion.

I'm as giddy as a school boy!!!!

punk punk punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I'm sure my copy, on hold now for several millennia, will be shipped out presently. rolleyes

(Last bloody time I ever order over at bol.com. angry Have they been taken over by the Bastards from Proxis? alien )

Take hope from Gilles post!? slant cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008 edited
    DreamTheater wrote
    bounce bounce bounce

Box set arrived today, I'll start with Crystal Skull, then Raiders, Doom and Crusade for the grand finale, let's go from just good to simply awesome, but not all today, I think I would just faint of exhaustion.

punk punk punk

If I were going from good to simply awesome, I'd only have to begin with Crystal Skull and work my way backwards. cheesy
  4. Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Take hope from Gilles post!? slant cool

I ordered at SAE. But for the first time since ever I had to pay income taxes. Because of the weight? confused

Steven wrote

If I were going from good to simply awesome, I'd only have to begin with Crystal Skull and work my way backwards. cheesy

Even though I love Raiders immensely, I've never been able to rate it above the others. Crusade just seems like the perfect way to end it all, because of the simply awesome Finale/End Credits cue!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    How much were you charged Gilles?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    DreamTheater wrote
    I ordered at SAE. But for the first time since ever I had to pay income taxes. Because of the weight? confused

I'm pretty sure that would be import tax rather than income tax. biggrin
    (Though I'm not crazy about the latter either...slant )

Nah, it just happens, Gilles.
    Customs -at least in The Netherlands- tend to do random spot checks. Most times you get lucky.
    Sometimes not.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  5. DreamTheater wrote
    bounce bounce bounce

punk punk punk

To end with either Temple or Crusade is the best thing you can do

Trust me, Temple of Doom is going to knock you silly shocked
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Customs -at least in The Netherlands- tend to do random spot checks. Most times you get lucky.
    Sometimes not.

Yeah, it's happened to me a few times, the last time being the 'Goldsmith at 20th Century Fox' box slant

Touch wood ( pats own head ) it hasn't and won't happen again.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote

I thought I was going to start with the opening of Crusade and then move onto Temple, Raiders and then finish the rest of Crusade last. The full Indy's Very First adventure got me a bit hooked however and I ended up listening to all of Crusade before everything else. biggrin
  6. Martijn wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Sometimes not.

Import tax it is then. It was only 10 EUROS, but even without it I could've just gotten it cheaper domestically, I saw it for sale in Free Record Shop a few days later after the order was placed. But no biggie! I will be rocking out to it regardless!! These things are worth every friggin' cent. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    I ordered it over a month ago at a Dutch store (old fashioned), but after it didn't arrive a few weeks after they said it would, and they couldn't tell me when it was due, I decided to order it on the 'net (they even encouraged me to do so, since they had no idea what happened confused ). Now, yesterday I got the message it was sent, so it should be in the mail today! punk <<excitedly awaiting the mailman all day>>
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey, me too!

You're a victim of Bol as well?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Yeap! You should get it delivered today as well? When did you order?

Btw, mail has arrived, and it wasn't there... Could it be delayed? Or, it was too big to fit the mailbox, and it's sent by a courier later today (have seen that happen several times). So... excactly how big is that box?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Were they sending it first class though?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008 edited
    Oh, Bol is a Dutch webshop, and Holland is small. If something's sent with regular postage, its delivered the next day wink. (well, normally it is... with Bol, at least slant ).

I don't really care if my package gets to sit first or business class either (hmm... that sounded weird in unexpected ways).
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    And the package has indeed arrived by courier!!! punk