• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008
    http://www.thisnext.com/item/3D16807A/A … -The-Birds

I was digging around the internet and came across this, hehe, whats next the Psycho Shower scene.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008
    Barbie should get a gangbang version.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008 edited
    I guess we could have a scene from North by Northwest where she is hanging on the cliff of Mount Rushmore, only Ide let her fall.

What I wanted to do with barbie when I was growing up is what every other boy wanted to do , take all her clothes off.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
  1. You got Barbie as a kid??
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008 edited
    moonie wrote
    I guess we could have a scene from North by Northwest where she is hanging on the cliff of Mount Rushmore, only Ide let her fall.

What I wanted to do with barbie when I was growing up is what every other boy wanted to do , take all her clothes off.

As a young kid ( talking 9 - 10 years old ) I got into trouble with a girlfriends mom for giving Action Man ( G.I. Joe in the States ) what he didn't have ( courtesy of plasticene biggrin ) and placing him in missionary position on a naked Barbie. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    You got Barbie as a kid??

No but my sister had a few.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    moonie wrote

As a young kid ( talking 9 - 10 years old ) I got into trouble with a girlfriends mom for giving Action Man ( G.I. Joe in the States ) what he didn't have ( courtesy of plasticene biggrin ) and placing him in missionary position on a naked Barbie. wink

Hahah sweet! I guess all boys went through a sexual phase with Barbie at a point of their childhood wink Thus the 'gangbang' version i talked about before! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    moonie wrote

Hahah sweet! I guess all boys went through a sexual phase with Barbie at a point of their childhood wink Thus the 'gangbang' version i talked about before! beer

Everytime I go to a friends house and they have kids, I still can't stop myself picking up action man and putting him in the gayest pose possible.

Barbie looks pretty cool in baggy combats, not so action man when dressed in a tutu wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    But Action Man IS gay!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    But Action Man IS gay!

Gayer when I get hold of him.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    haha
    On a hunting trip to Georgia I once had to listen to my step grandfather argue with my sister for hours on what cloths the Barbie should wear. haha sad