• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010
    Eric wrote
    The 'Fimucite 2' DVD/CD set sounds verrrry tempting ... smile

Yeah, looks to be a great concert DVD thingie. I certainly wouldn't mind owning it.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010
    Thor wrote
    Eric wrote
    The 'Fimucite 2' DVD/CD set sounds verrrry tempting ... smile

Yeah, looks to be a great concert DVD thingie. I certainly wouldn't mind owning it.

Ordered!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    Regarding the Tenerife recording... Tenerife is a small island, so I can't image that their orchestra is of a high caliber.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I have no experience with Tenerife and their orchestra but the above as a general rule, couldn't be more far away from the truth.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Isn't the Tenerife orchestra put together by musicians from mainland Spain or something? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    They're pretty good.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010 edited
    BobdH wrote
    Ok, I knew about Poltergeist, but... "I need to save for Gremlins"?! Is this announced or expected? That would be GREAT news!

Well Im with you about Gremlins , keep your fingers crossed , I was told it was from a 100% reliable source, but I have also learned from this business anyway , when I see it I believe it.
    All this music coming out is making my head spin and with no job this is tuff.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2010
    I was going to buy only the Filmucite cd/dvd but then I listened to the sample for Body Heat and thought it was done badly. Not sure if I want to spend money on this.
  1. Update posted a few days ago on FSM by one of the members on the stock of the last VS Club CDs:

NIGHTFLYERS: FEWER THAN 50 REMAINING
    FILMUCITE 2: FEWER THAN 100 REMAINING
    THE FORMULA: FEWER THAN 150 REMAINING
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. Or hopefully it will.

Apparently Varese Sarabande is handed on from Cutting Edge to Concord Records.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.