• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2008
    Mine is up to 80% or so, Cypriot kitchen is known to be full of garlic. Oh and i am not Dutch biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Mine is up to 80% or so, Cypriot kitchen is known to be full of garlic. Oh and i am not Dutch biggrin

Garlic.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Christodoulides wrote
    William wrote
    Previously TheTelmarine, now William. wink Hey, everyone! wave

Much, MUCH better than nicks! wink

Yep. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2008
    Hi everyone!

I am new here but as a frequent reader of the forum I feel I already know many of you. Actually I was a member at scorereviews.com but not a very active one. I live in Hungary and I have been a film music fan since my childhood.
    Kalman
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Welcome! We definitely need more members from the gorgeous lands of Hungary. (Been there once and totally fell in love with the whole place!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Christodoulides wrote
    Welcome! We definitely need more members from the gorgeous lands of Hungary. (Been there once and totally fell in love with the whole place!)

It's nice to hear that! I spent my honeymoon in Rhodes so i only know a little bit of Greece but I loved it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I've been mainly in Budapest which i absolutely loved. I hope they cleared up the streets of the city's centre from the hordes of beggars, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Christodoulides wrote
    I've been mainly in Budapest which i absolutely loved. I hope they cleared up the streets of the city's centre from the hordes of beggars, though.

I don't live in the capital but I go there quite often. Unfortunately the situation is not better at all...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn. Such a pretty city ruined by some of life's unfortunate spectacles.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hello Kalman wave

From Rozsa to Zimmer eh? I look forward to seeing you here regularly beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Thanks for the welcomes! I'll try to be around when my times allows it (mostly during working hours...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What working hours would that be then? wink

Maintitles.net: No.2 official work-destroyer and possible get-you-fired thread after facebook.com wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Christodoulides wrote
    What working hours would that be then? wink

Maintitles.net: No.2 official work-destroyer and possible get-you-fired thread after facebook.com wink

Well...that's why I like my job: most of the time it's just the computer and me (disturbed occassionally by some readers and my boss) By the way: why can't I use the smileys?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You have java installed properly? And what browser are you using?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    I guess I have java installed properly. I use Firefox 3. Should I try Explorer instead?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I use the same browser and no problems either. Try explorer and if it doesn't work, download and install this http://www.filehippo.com/download_java_runtime/
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    It seems that my Firefox doesn't like smilies confused Anyway, I can still use the Explorer cheesy
  1. Christodoulides wrote
    William wrote
    Previously TheTelmarine, now William. wink Hey, everyone! wave

Much, MUCH better than nicks! wink

indeed, that's why I changed my name here, so good to see you William smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    ... so good to see you William smile

Thanks! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    keky wrote
    It seems that my Firefox doesn't like smilies confused Anyway, I can still use the Explorer cheesy

Can you send a screenshot of the problem keky? What happens when you scroll over the SMILIES tab? Or send it via an e-mail (see below).

Welcome back btw! cheesy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2008
    I can smell a hint of it in the air even in San Diego.
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
  2. Of what?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    sdtom wrote
    I can smell a hint of it in the air even in San Diego.
    Thomas smile

What are you talking about? Because that seems completely random, my friend. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Bregt wrote
    Can you send a screenshot of the problem keky? What happens when you scroll over the SMILIES tab? Or send it via an e-mail (see below).

Welcome back btw! cheesy

I cannot send you a screenshot. It is just that when I scroll over the smilies they simply disappear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    keky wrote
    Hi everyone!

I am new here but as a frequent reader of the forum I feel I already know many of you. Actually I was a member at scorereviews.com but not a very active one. I live in Hungary and I have been a film music fan since my childhood.
    Kalman

Welcome! wave
    It's nice to read the info in your profile and see a picture. I agree with you on liking different styles and ages of film music.
    smile
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    I welcome everyone who´s from the same country as Mihály Víg cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Joep wrote
    I welcome everyone who´s from the same country as Mihály Víg cheesy

It's a shame but I am not that familiar with his works... You know, I am not a big fan of the movies of Béla Tarr. But anyway, thanks for the welcome!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    GARLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Welcome keky!
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Sangreal wrote
    Hello everyone,

I?m Alice from Holland. I?ve been lurking over here for quite a while now but decided to register now???with a little help from Martijn wink (*waves*). I know a few of you here like Martijn, Pawel and Bob. And I got to see Demetris live at Soncinemad in 2006 (from a distance). I?m into filmmusic ever since I heard the music of Once upon a time in the West by Morricone and various westerns. A few of my favorite composers are John Williams, Miklos Rozsa, Ennio Morricone and Gabriel Yared. It's a great forum and i hope to continue reading interesting threads over here!

Welcome, Sangreal! wave