• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Timmer wrote
    kokodezil wrote
    How about Game of DeathorThe Persuaders?Both by Barry,obviously.......smile biggrin

The Persuaders, one of THE best TV themes EVER written!! punk beer

It sure is...along with Space: 1999!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    HEY MARCEL wave

5 TIMES, IT WORKED GODDAMMIT....IT WORRRRRRKKKED!?!!! cry

It worked!! It worked!! shocked punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    HEY MARCEL wave

I guess we'd best not tempt any of that Candyman shit then.... dizzy shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    HEY MARCEL wave

Candyman.....

Candyman....

Candyman....

Candyman....

volunteers?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Uh- uhhh! It's already worked once...freezing
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    You´re right. It worked before, it could work again. Let´s just forget it...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Sorry? What are you talking about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Don´t know. What are YOU talking about? Pool and beer or something?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Must be!? Yeah, that's it...pool and beer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    See? That was simple. Ahhhh, if everything was that easy!
    • CommentAuthorkokodezil
    I know,sorry Thomas!
  2. kokodezil wrote
    I know,sorry Thomas!

no problem, just remeber okay wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2009
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    HEY MARCEL wave

Candyman.....

Candyman....

Candyman....

Candyman....

volunteers?

Candyman?
    confused
    We'll be visited by the ghost of Sammy Davis, Jr. now?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2009
    So; he (it?) was briefly back and thankfully now gone; I am starting to suspect a dirty insider job on this one...the whole "existence" of him / it.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You mean Jordi, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsimplyjosh
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009 edited
    Hullo! New member here! Been reading the posts for a while, and I like the personality of this forum; so I thought I'd join your merry band if you'll have me! beer

Just so you have a tiny bit of background on me, I've been a huge film score fan since I was a kid (maybe 10 years or so?), the first score I remember falling in love with was Titanic (though I've since cooled on that one), and some of my favorite current composers include John Williams (duh!), Giacchino, Desplat, and Mychael Danna.

P.S. One of many things I found out about through this board was MichaelGiacchinoMusic.com. Just wanted to say, absolutely fabulous job, Anthony! Love the frequent updates, straightforward navigation, and simple yet beautiful design (oh, and the 3D covers are exceptional!).

P.P.S. I think it's awesome that y'all have a thread specifically for the introduction of new members. Makes one feel very welcomed. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009
    simplyjosh wrote
    and some of my favorite current composers include John Williams (duh!), Giacchino, Desplat, and Mychael Danna.

That's it! You're my new friend wink

Care to share some general info about yourself as well? wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorsimplyjosh
    Christodoulides wrote
    simplyjosh wrote
    and some of my favorite current composers include John Williams (duh!), Giacchino, Desplat, and Mychael Danna.

That's it! You're my new friend wink

Care to share some general info about yourself as well? wave

...and that's another thing I love about this forum: frequent participation! What a quick response to my post! biggrin

Personal information...hmmm...well, I'm a 22-year-old Wisconsinite and a graphic designer by profession. I love art in various forms, obviously including graphic design and music (movies too!), and I'm a huge San Francisco 49ers fan. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice! Welcome aboard! beer
  3. simplyjosh wrote
    ...I thought I'd join your merry band if you'll have me! beer

Welcome. wave

Hope you enjoy it here - and hope you stick around.

NP: "Ride of The Firemares" - Krull - James Horner
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  4. Nice to have you, simplyjosh... Make your stay a good one... punk

This is really a good bunch of people with lots of varying personalities and interests and most important of all: we don't agree on everything, so that's always a good reason for heated discussions. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsimplyjosh
    Thanks for the welcome!

NP: customer service waiting music - blech!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    simplyjosh wrote
    Hullo! New member here! Been reading the posts for a while, and I like the personality of this forum; so I thought I'd join your merry band if you'll have me! beer

Just so you have a tiny bit of background on me, I've been a huge film score fan since I was a kid (maybe 10 years or so?), the first score I remember falling in love with was Titanic (though I've since cooled on that one), and some of my favorite current composers include John Williams (duh!), Giacchino, Desplat, and Mychael Danna.

P.S. One of many things I found out about through this board was MichaelGiacchinoMusic.com. Just wanted to say, absolutely fabulous job, Anthony! Love the frequent updates, straightforward navigation, and simple yet beautiful design (oh, and the 3D covers are exceptional!).

P.P.S. I think it's awesome that y'all have a thread specifically for the introduction of new members. Makes one feel very welcomed. smile

Welcome! beer wave
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Deja-vu

Whatever....welcome and enjoy biggrin cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    A welcome from me too. wave

Any fan of John Williams is indeed very welcome. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Welcome aboard! wave beer
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    simplyjosh wrote

welcome dude
    good taste in composers wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hi Josh!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsimplyjosh
    Thor wrote
    Hi Josh!