• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    A character from American Dad. Probably the best alien since ET.

I see you have a limitless capacity for such nonsense.

'best alien since E.T.' rolleyes

Seriously? I think many will agree with Steven, me too. Especially those who know who Roger is wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I know exactly who Roger is.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote
    best alien since ET.

Oh, I dunno.
    Depends on what you're looking for, I guess.

Oh my Gods.....Matilda May!!!! shocked lick bounce

Too busy looking at Matilda May to give a feck about Roger
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    I know exactly who Roger is.

You started it! tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    No I didn't, you invaded Poland...

.....oh, hang on a sec
  1. HEY! angry

beer applause
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorManwe
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009
    No new member, but an old one - and once a quite busy poster as well, has returned!

My life has kept me busy lately and my CD-collecting has during the last year turned a bit towards more classical material - I guess I needed something of a break from film music - but lately I feel my interest returning and the passion I usually feel for film music rising back up to its old levels.

Really hope I will be able to keep in touch with this forum now in the future. I have missed you guys!
    - What matters is the music -
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    shocked punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    As Tom is around much of the time as well, and a growing interest in classical music is discernible on the forum, your renewed input will be appreciated on many levels, Adam!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What Martijn said.

I'll look forward to your participation in the True / False thread where you once regularly posted Adam smile
  2. Manwe wrote
    No new member, but an old one - and once a quite busy poster as well, has returned!

My life has kept me busy lately and my CD-collecting has during the last year turned a bit towards more classical material - I guess I needed something of a break from film music - but lately I feel my interest returning and the passion I usually feel for film music rising back up to its old levels.

Really hope I will be able to keep in touch with this forum now in the future. I have missed you guys!

I never posted on Scorereviews, so nice to make your acquaintance. wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. Manwe wrote

never been busy on the old site, but it is always glad to see trusty members return wave
    so welcome
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Hi Manwe!

Very nice to hear from you again. Are you still conducting? wave

For me film music has not been priority either lately, that's one of the reasons I'm not as much on the board here anymore, but I just can't stay away! So perhaps we can rediscover some stuff together and get some of the old SR spirit back!
    •  
      CommentAuthorManwe
    Indeed hope so Bregje! And to answer your first question, look at my avatar (which, in case it needs to be clarified, is a silhouette of a conductor). And, I might add, it is not entirely impossible that you and Martijn will have to take up on that old promise to bike to Sweden to see my conducting debut... smile
    - What matters is the music -
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    COOL AVATAR!!! fireworks punk bounce fireworks

Manwe wrote
    it is not entirely impossible that you and Martijn will have to take up on that old promise to bike to Sweden to see my conducting debut... smile

You, mate, are ON!
    (Except maybe I might not actually come cycling up there... dizzy )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Manwe wrote

I can't remember if you were Swedish or Norwegian like me, but good to see you back, in any case. We need more Scandinavians here!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FSM has a massive American domination. Here it is overwhelmingly European, in fact, there really aren't that many Americans on this board? Tom, Omaha....
  4. Caitlin (Filmscoregirl)
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009
    Hi guys , just to let you all know that my operation has moved to tomorrow , the 24th July .
    My nerves are starting to act up now , but I'll do my best to stay calm .
    I'm also in the process of drinking Clean Prep - my god , it's bl**dy disgusting stuff !! vomit
    It's to clean my insides , but it's the awfullest thing I've ever drunk !
    And I have to drink 4 liters of the stuff ... crazy
    I think that's gonna be a Mission: Impossible for me ...

Normally , if all goes well I'll be back sometime next week .
    I have Thomas his cell phone nr. so I'll drop him a line as soon as I'm able to so he can keep you all posted .
    Looking forward in getting back to posting more once this is all behind me .
    Talk to you soon and take care ... wink
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Best hopes and wishes, Eric!!!
    bhangra <- little medicine man dance
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Best of luck, Eric! My best wishes are always with you, I'm also praying for your speedy recovery and good health everyday. beer kiss
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Best hopes and wishes, Eric!!!
    bhangra <- little medicine man dance

Two medicine men are better than one bhangra
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Eric I wish everything will be ok! Stay positive and try to be calm! Our thoughts and our prayers are with you! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Go get 'em Eric!!! wink

Prayers are with you pal.
  5. Eric wrote
    Hi guys , just to let you all know that my operation has moved to tomorrow , the 24th July .
    My nerves are starting to act up now , but I'll do my best to stay calm .
    I'm also in the process of drinking Clean Prep - my god , it's bl**dy disgusting stuff !! vomit
    It's to clean my insides , but it's the awfullest thing I've ever drunk !
    And I have to drink 4 liters of the stuff ... crazy
    I think that's gonna be a Mission: Impossible for me ...

Normally , if all goes well I'll be back sometime next week .
    I have Thomas his cell phone nr. so I'll drop him a line as soon as I'm able to so he can keep you all posted .
    Looking forward in getting back to posting more once this is all behind me .
    Talk to you soon and take care ... wink

Eric, I hope everything goes well, I think I speak for everyone when I say, we'll be thinking of you kiss
    let me know something once you're back on your 2 feet

positive vibrations beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Success Eric!
    Kazoo
  6. Oh god, I can only imagine the stress you must be under. Don't let it take control of you man. Hope the surgery goes well and that you'll be good as new once it's finished.

Too bad I don't have Jerry's Medicine Man here at work or I'd listen to it to send some good vibrations your way. beer

Best of luck Eric.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  7. Take care, Eric!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Eric, my thoughts are with you. I hope everything goes well and when you're able again, please let us know!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGretta
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009
    This seems like the right place to start here. I decided to share my love for filmmusic, and what better place to do it? Let's start with apologizing for any (technical) stupidities I might make on this forum in the future: my laptop and I seem to hate eachother.

To give a little impression of myself: I have put some information on my profile page.

I believe I might have posted an entry or two on the ScoreReviews board a very, very long time ago. I hope I'll "fit in" here.

Best wishes, Gretta