• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2012
    Hi Ted, welcome! Who are your favourite composers?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Welcome, Ted!
  2. Hello everyone!

My name is Volker, I am a high school teacher from Germay and in the filscore collecting web world I go by the name of my childhood hero "Captain Future". Maybe you know my post over at the FILMTRACKS scoreboard.
    Since I am new hereabouts I'd like to invite you to check out my profile at FILMTRACKS untill I have time to elaborate a bit on myself here.

Currently I am listening to - well, no film music, but "Dawn" by Eloy, a German progressive rock project.

Looking so forward to get aquainted with you all!

Cheers!
    Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2012
    Hi Volker! Nice to meet you.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. Welcome Volker!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    welkome!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Welcome aboard !!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. Hi Volker!

I remember you from Filmtracks smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2012
    Welcome Volker beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Welcome! wave
  6. Hello Volker, welcome on board
    hope you enjoy your stay here smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2012 edited
    Welcome, Volker. I keep thinking of Rammstein's latest live album "Völkerball" when I see your name, but that's a good thing. I am a huge fan of theirs. smile
    I am extremely serious.
  7. Hi folks! I'm getting weary of certain other message boards in our community and I read Erik Woods give a shout out to this forum on Facebook. I thought I'd join the party if you'll have me. smile

Cheers
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2012
    Hiya Mike, it's good to see you here beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey Mike! Welcome!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Hi Mike, nice to see you here! This is the best place on the interwebz for film music discussion, without a doubt (although not as active as FSM).
    I am extremely serious.
  8. Thanks, gents. I'm really looking forward to some actual discussion of film music and not just ankle biting.
  9. Hello Mike, welcome on board beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  10. Welcome Mike. I hope your experience here meets your expectations!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorDr Bashir
    I am Dr Bashir. I am a new "old" member.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Because obviously one account is far too complicated to keep track of. Two is much easier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    What people don't know is that I am Timmer, Bregt, Stavroula and Martijn all at the same time.
    I am extremely serious.
  11. And as Mike Yarwood would say, 'and this is me.'

(Just in case no one had noticed.)
    • CommentAuthorDr Bashir
    Martijn wrote
    Because obviously one account is far too complicated to keep track of. Two is much easier.

There is only a need to keep track of one account. The old one will no longer be used and I have requested that all its posts be deleted, though I don't believe that has yet happened.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    What people don't know is that I am Timmer, Bregt, Stavroula and Martijn all at the same time.

True!

....who said that????
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Dr Bashir wrote
    Martijn wrote

There is only a need to keep track of one account. The old one will no longer be used and I have requested that all its posts be deleted, though I don't believe that has yet happened.

What else do you want?
    Kazoo
  12. Living up to my expectations already
    • CommentAuthorDr Bashir
    Bregt wrote
    Dr Bashir wrote
    Martijn wrote

What else do you want?

A lifesize sculpture of yourself made entirely from Belgian chocolate, please!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2012 edited
    Mike Skerritt wrote
    Living up to my expectations already

...and we haven't even begun to warm up!
    Come on, boys! The rousing finale chorus for master Skerritt!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2012
    Welcome aboard everyone !
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.