• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. From jwfan forum right?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAidabaida
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2017 edited
    Hello everyone. I just joined: the name's Aidabaida. Some might remember me from Filmscoremonthly; I posted there for a while but was forced to leave by the general unpleasantness and negativity there.

Having read the forums here, MAINTITLES looks like a much more positive and much less noisy experience. So hullo!

About me:

I compose my own music! soundcloud.com/aidabaida

I don't like Zimmer or the remote-control-clones. I do like experimental or complex music that takes chances and engages my intellect as well as my emotions.

I have written a book and will be publishing it in a matter of weeks.

I lean towards the conservative side of the political scale, in case you're interested.

I think the greatest scores of all time are Shore's Middle-Earth masterpieces, but my personal favorite score is Murray Gold's 2010 "Doctor Who: Season 5". I've yet to find a score that can better that one!

I tend to enjoy the scores others cast off as mediocre or forgettable. Some of my favorite recent scores are "Pawn Sacrifice", "The End of the Tour" and 2015's "Fantastic Four".

I like discussing movies as much as discussing their music.
  2. Welcome! I hope you'll find our forum generally more pleasant than most smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2017
    Hi there Aida! Welcome here! wave
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn