• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007
    Nautilus wrote
    Im a 28 years old guy, Handsome, Funny, Romantic....From where are you? kiss

Down boy, down!

Peter cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Christodoulides wrote
    Martijn wrote
    I wish that real names and/or country of origin were mandatory fields when registering, though.
    There's a couple of semi-familiar faces I just can't place... slant

Me too. I hate it when i click on someone's profile and read "n/a's". I give you 'till the end of next week people to have complete profiles with names and photos AT LEAST! Then, it's kill

wink

I'm for that, too. (Not the killing, though, just the real names and perhaps country of origin-thing biggrin )
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Anyone can appreciate what is about my Icon?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It looks like a goblin?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Martijn wrote
    It looks like a goblin?

No, But the first two letter are "GO" correctly.

http://www.bsospirit.com/jerrys.php
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ah. A GONE goblin.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Martijn wrote
    Ah. A GONE goblin.

Im sure he will appreciate this! beer

(But please....No Goblins SYnthetic motifs)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nautilus wrote
    Martijn wrote
    It looks like a goblin?

Looks like a Granny to me?

A Goranny?!? dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    BhelPuri wrote
    Whenever I've been blown away by a non-mainstream score and googled to see who else knows about it, it's usually the folks on this site who show up in the searches. smile

And that score was?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2007 edited
    Nautilus wrote
    Martijn wrote
    It looks like a goblin?

A Gorgon? cheesy

A Gopher?

I give in?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Hey all!
    Not particularly new, came from the Scorereviews forum. But I'm super glad to see another forum to carry on our friendships! Thanks Bregt! And I'll try to be even more involved in the discussions this next year.
    -Cailin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey Cailin!
    Good to see you! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Certainly not a new member you are! Welcome aboard! wave
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hi again Cailin wave
    •  
      CommentAuthormarie-lise
    Nautilus wrote
    marie-lise wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    There are

yes indeed! smile

so... hello! wave

A lurker at Scorereviews and now, as an early New Year's resolution, hoping to be a somewhat more active member (here you go, Bregt!).

Marie-Lise...

haha! from the most interesting country in the world: the one where there still isn't a government after more then 170 days (must be a world record), where there's a king with no power whatsoever, where you have to pay a hell of a lot on taxes and where we have four different governments (that's probably why we have to pay all those taxes...), ... BUT ... WE HAVE BREGT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    marie-lise wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    marie-lise wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    There are

yes indeed! smile

so... hello! wave

A lurker at Scorereviews and now, as an early New Year's resolution, hoping to be a somewhat more active member (here you go, Bregt!).

Marie-Lise...

haha! from the most interesting country in the world: the one where there still isn't a government after more then 170 days (must be a world record), where there's a king with no power whatsoever, where you have to pay a hell of a lot on taxes and where we have four different governments (that's probably why we have to pay all those taxes...), ... BUT ... WE HAVE BREGT!

oh...Then I don't want to break a future relation with Bregt.

I move on...

HI FILMSCOREGIRL, how are you doing??

Im a 28 years old guy, funny, romantic, handsome...From where are you?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The tenacious Jordi cool wink
  2. Ah, thanks for such a nice welcome back. Hello to you too! wave Hope everyone is doing great. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really looking forward to the film scores on my Christmas list. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    marie-lise wrote

Come on in and embrace the Greater Lowlands concept.
    As the self-appointed token representative of the Dutch we extend our greeetings and condolences, and the assurance we'll be happy to take Flanders on board.
    Because of the cultural richness of Antwerp, the quiet medieval strength of Brughes and Ghent, and because of that soft Southern slang that seems to enchant the Dutch male in one sentence into a lifetime of unquestioning obedience.

By the way, taxes are even higher here.
    But at least we have a kick-ass queen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    The tenacious Jordi cool wink

Jordi rules, i like how much of a "knight" he is! biggrin smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    You've no idea how happy I am to see you all back here.
    And with more enthousiasm than ever. You're all fantastic.
    Feels absolutely great! smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Bregt wrote
    You've no idea how happy I am to see you all back here.
    And with more enthousiasm than ever. You're all fantastic.
    Feels absolutely great! smile

It is, isn't it? the first couple of days have been mindblowingly fantastic! I especially loved the fact that many lurking SR users now stepped up as full posters! What a great place to be, love ya all and thanks for your great support and you Bregt, for your hard work! kiss punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    Glad to have so many new people here. Please don't be drawn-back by the "i don't know as much as you guys" sentiments.

What are you talking about? I know FAR more than anyone that ever walked the face of the earth. Behold, because I am the Omnicognizant that walk among you.

wink

I decided to check this out after all, since it's a fresh beginning and everything (and I prefer to begin my participation at boards from their inception). I've had some extra time recently to read through most of the posts here by now and I feel "up-to-date", but I can't guarantee a similar activity in the future. Not only because of the FSM board, but because things are cluttering up in "real life" as well. We'll see. In any case, this looks like a swell place that maintains the good atmosphere from scorereviews. Keep it up!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thanks Thor. You make for a good chat-fellow too.....what do you think about dropping that fsm board eventually, some time soon? wink wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    That's like leaving a 10-year old child! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ok, a combi then! Don't be one-dimensional, you won't find the same people (ok, some of them but still wink ), attitude and atmosphere here and there!
  3. I think I had an account on FSM in my heydays, but really, they hate Zimmer. :D
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorNeilbucket
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    Hi - Love the new site (miss Scorereviews but I can tell this place is going to be a nice new home!!)

Neil
    Insert witty line here
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2007
    Hey Neil, glad to see you here too! Man we are all gathering here fast!!! :excited: