• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2008
    Hey Joris, welcome aboard mate. Nice site you got there, will check out the music soon!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aaah Joris! Good to see you around. wave

He composed some fine music for Belgian projects, including a musical and theater shows. More Belgians, and more active Belgian members!
    Kazoo
  1. Belgian young blood is always appreciated, good to have you onboard bud wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Joris wrote
    Hey there, I'm new here!!!! It think this is an interesting site and forum. If you wonna know a little bit more about myself, visit my page!

grtz, Joris

Welcome wave

I like a lot of you're choices in music cool beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Joris wrote
    Hey there, I'm new here!!!! It think this is an interesting site and forum. If you wonna know a little bit more about myself, visit my page!

grtz, Joris

Welcome wave

Me too. Welcome to the Brotherhood.... where we all praise Jebus and thank the mighty Heavens for the music we receive. (Well, not all of us. wink)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Joris wrote

grtz, Joris

Welcome wave

Me too. Welcome to the Brotherhood.... where we all praise Jebus and thank the mighty Heavens for the music we receive. (Well, not all of us. wink)

Jebus? confused

I like the new profile pic Steven though if you must go on armed robberies I would not advise rabbit ears as a fool-proof disguise!? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Joris wrote

grtz, Joris

Welcome wave

Jebus? confused

biggrin

Yeah, Jebus. You got a problem with that!?

I like the new profile pic Steven though if you must go on armed robberies I would not advise rabbit ears as a fool-proof disguise!? wink

More for the ladies. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aha! So I need a pair of rabbit ears. Interesting.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote
    Aha! So I need a pair of rabbit ears. Interesting.

You'd be surprised how far a pair of bunny ears takes you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Jebus?

Is he related to an 'H. Christ' ?
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    Another Belgium member! It's like Invaders from Belgium with a score by Dirk Brosse, with themes by Steve Willaert confused
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Joep wrote
    Another Belgium member! It's like Invaders from Belgium with a score by Dirk Brosse, with themes by Steve Willaert confused

One day the whole human race will have Belgian bar-codes on the back of they're necks shocked sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    :raises eyebrow:
    The relative density here of inhabitants of this non-existent country is starting to become somewhat worrisome.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Timmer wrote
    I like the new profile pic Steven...

Steven, you seem to be standing in front of a much more interesting subject...a Playboy bunnygirl? 'Cause that couldn't be..you....wearing.....bunny.......ears.........could it? biggrin
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Steven, you seem to be standing in front of a much more interesting subject...a Playboy bunnygirl? 'Cause that couldn't be..you....wearing.....bunny.......ears.........could it? biggrin

It's true, I have no shame. Bunny ears rule!
  3. Steven wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

I hate the movie Donnie Darko!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Steven wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

That's.... nice? confused dizzy
  4. Steven wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Steven wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote

That's.... nice? confused dizzy

It just reminded me of the bit rabbit thing in Donnie Darko - other people did see that rabbit thing didn't they? And I always take the opportunity to tell people that I just hate that movie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2008
    Timmer wrote

Jebus? confused

Lolcats' Jesus wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote

Jebus? confused

Lolcats' Jesus wink

Speaking of which.........

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

shocked
  5. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And in that religious vein, here's what may be the very best LOLcat ever.

(Doesn't matter how often I see this one, I'm wiping tears from my eyes every single time)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorremoteme
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008
    To b v frank, I'm a newbie & also a novice when it comes to music & background Score.

Okay so Help me all u guys here.

Cheers to the whole community here.

remoteme
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hi 2B-V Frank, and welcome! wave
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorChristoph
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008 edited
    Welcome Joris, nice to have someone to discuss with who makes his own music. Welcome frank.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008
    thx Christoph. I'll do my upmost so bring on the tricky issues!! spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008 edited
    Hey Joris; welcome to MainTitles! I'm relatively new, too, and am also a composer. Do you ever intend to post some of your music in the "Music Making" forum? I'm very excited to hear what you've written. See you around. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008
    Hi Telmarine,

so we are the new'ies!!! cheers to us! wink

Well, I have loads of music posted on my website and myspace. Feel free to check them out! And please feel free to comment them. Always interesting to know how other people experience my music.

grzt, Jojo

www.jorishermy.com
    www.myspace.com/jorishermy