• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Nautilus wrote
    My new girldfriend . My account picture.

She looks like a lovely person smile
    MYSPACE = http://www.myspace.com/aaryknoctivagus (Where you can hear some of my music)
  2. Miya wrote
    Hello from Japan!

Hi Miya... welcome to the forum wave
    MYSPACE = http://www.myspace.com/aaryknoctivagus (Where you can hear some of my music)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008
    Aaryk Noctivagus wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    My new girldfriend . My account picture.

She looks like a lovely person smile

She is. Comprensive, funny, mature, good person....beauty ( a mix of a 30 years old and a lolita). a house with homecinema....

She even resist my music! (but, between you and me, his pop-rock music is what i have to resist)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nautilus wrote
    his pop-rock music is what i have to resist)

For the love of christ, Jordi.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Steven wrote
    Nautilus wrote

lol
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2008
    Steven wrote
    Nautilus wrote

Who said it is a woman??? You find out the true condition of my couple. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    Well, there is a saying: never mix "work" with private life tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nautilus wrote
    Steven wrote
    Nautilus wrote

Who said it is a woman??? You find out the true condition of my couple. dizzy

Cause she looks like a woman you twit!
    •  
      CommentAuthorShane D
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2008
    Hi all!

I'm a bit of a straggler from scorereviews.com but I've finally made my way back because I've missed the love.! I'm looking forward to the banter and good film music babble!

Thanks heaps Bregt for this brilliant forum! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Shane, welcome aboard! Looking forward to re-start loving immediately wink punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Welcome, Shane! wave
  3. Hello, happy to have you here wave
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    Hiya Shane & Miya wave smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    re-start Loving'? :p Did NOT know that this is THAT kind of community biggrin

Guru Jojo x
  4. just a quick word, but the names of the new members is getting out of control, what are these mambo jambo creations? tongue

I only took tommy_boy because Thomas already took my Thomas name moon
    at times its hard to identify someone, wouldn't it be better to change to our real names, like facebook?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008 edited
    Having a look at some of the new members that have joined, I'm convinced people palm their keyboards when they enter their forum names?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    But even real names can be tricky. For example, What if Vangelis ( indeed what if ) would become a member here and would use his real name: Evanghelos Odysseas Papathanasiou... talking about palming their keyboards smile

But then again... it would bring some colour no?

J-dude
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Those odd named members might be bots. They haven't activated their account yet, so I might delete them in a couple of days unless they do so.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Joris wrote
    But even real names can be tricky. For example, What if Vangelis ( indeed what if ) would become a member here and would use his real name: Evanghelos Odysseas Papathanasiou... talking about palming their keyboards smile

J-dude

Greek names sound weird to you? What about Demetris Christodoulides?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Joris wrote

J-dude

Weirdest thing I've ever heard.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Joris wrote

J-dude

Weirdest thing I've ever heard.

I like weird place names. Only a couple miles from Glastonbury is the tiny town of 'Farrington Gurney' which some wag has de-faced with 'twinned with Royston Vasey' which I found funny biggrin ( afraid only viewers of THE LEAGUE OF GENTLEMEN will get that )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    Azo alles klar Timmer? I only post local topics for local people...

Grtz, Herr Lipp and Tubbs tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Isn't that "also" ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJoris
    no that's English kinda German smile
  5. Bregt wrote
    Those odd named members might be bots. They haven't activated their account yet, so I might delete them in a couple of days unless they do so.

sorry Bregt, but these guys are continuing to show up, I find it rather hard to believe that now each new member makes a total ridiculous name, I'm affraid we are having problems with some dickhead guys who are playing a prank with us

because they don't present themselves here as well
    I say wait a couple of days and if they don't present or post something, throw their asses out of here
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Bregt wrote

sorry Bregt, but these guys are continuing to show up, I find it rather hard to believe that now each new member makes a total ridiculous name, I'm affraid we are having problems with some dickhead guys who are playing a prank with us

because they don't present themselves here as well
    I say wait a couple of days and if they don't present or post something, throw their asses out of here

I couldn't agree more! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    at times its hard to identify someone, wouldn't it be better to change to our real names, like facebook?

Some sites I've been a member at do allow username changes. The only problem is when you try to search for a longtime member and cannot find them due to the name change... But a notice on the profile page may help to clear up misunderstanding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    Having a look at some of the new members that have joined, I'm convinced people palm their keyboards when they enter their forum names?

LOL biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnR
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008 edited
    Thought that I should respectfully post a Hello as I just accidentally found this site following a search.

I will peruse it a bit more but I always like to say Thank You when I visit an informative site.
    This is what the Internet should be: A place to SHARE! After all, this is how it began.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    Hello, and Welcome, JohnR! wave