• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008
    I think both of the inhabitants of Greenland are still debating the merits of frozen wood over penguins as a choice of armaments to start the revolution...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Or they'll look around the landscape and start severely put into doubt the name of their island?
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Martijn wrote
    Well, the Antilles are closer to the US than to Europe, and all their base are belong to us!

Nice
  1. I'm guessing the new members are bots too Bregt?
    Because most of the names are silly as hell confused
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009
    Thomas, you're botsessed!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Martijn wrote
    Thomas, you're botsessed!

at least I do it for the good of the site tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorChristoph
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2009
    I think I got to re-introduce myself biggrin . I've been active on this site, but that's already six months ago. Anyhow, I didn't lose my love for filmsscores during that time. So don't panic biggrin .
  3. Christoph wrote
    I think I got to re-introduce myself biggrin . I've been active on this site, but that's already six months ago. Anyhow, I didn't lose my love for filmsscores during that time. So don't panic biggrin .

Welcome back. wave

You never lose the "film music bug" once you are bitten!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009
    I am. My name is S.Venkatnarayanan alias Sunil. I am from India. I have great passion towards filmscores. I am glad to participate on this general discussions forum. I wish you all the best.

Have a nice day! wave
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm glad you shotened your name to Sunil wink

Welcome aboard beer smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  4. Welcome Sunil, excellent list of favourite composers my man

you'll fit right at home here wink
  5. Welcome Sunil - I hope you enjoy your stay!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    I'm glad you shotened your name to Sunil wink

As am I. biggrin Welcome, Sunil. wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Welcome aboard. beer
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  6. Sunil, welcome on board our luxury ship: we have everything right here: the coolest looking forum this earth has ever seen, tons of useless discussions, some posting-obsessed crazy members, a bunch of devoted thread killers, a wide range of interests by some very wellspoken and openminded people and last but not least cows... COWS !!! But don't ask me what their purpose is. beer wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2009
    Thanks to all for giving me a warm welcome. As much as possible, i would try to deliver a quality topics. Thank you once again.

Have a nice day! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2009
    Sunil wrote
    Thanks to all for giving me a warm welcome. As much as possible, i would try to deliver a quality topics. Thank you once again.

Have a nice day! smile

Sunil, who's the picture of in your profile?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2009 edited
    Welcome, Sunil! Great to have one more Indian here! wave beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2009
    Hi Sunil.

I think you figured out how to use to forum? smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Sunil wrote

Have a nice day! smile

I think it's Amitabh Bachchan, the great Indian actor who starred in such luminary films as Zanjeer?
    (Sorry. I've just seen Slumdog Millionaire shame )
  7. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Sunil wrote

Have a nice day! smile

I think it's Amitabh Bachchan, the great Indian actor who starred in such luminary films as Zanjeer?

Really?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Really?

What?
    That I have seen Slumdog Millionaire?
    fireworks TRUE! fireworks

And I liked it a lot (though I don't see the Oscar appeal...but then I seldom do).

Or whether that is Bachchan in the picture?
    dizzy Fook if I know... I rather doubt it. spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I think I've seen Amitabh Bachchan in movies long enough to know it's not him wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Really?

What?
    That I have seen Slumdog Millionaire?
    fireworks TRUE! fireworks

And I liked it a lot (though I don't see the Oscar appeal...but then I seldom do).

Or whether that is Bachchan in the picture?
    dizzy Fook if I know... I rather doubt it. spin

Well, you wrote it seriously enough for me to think you knew what you were talking about? ( yeah, I shoulda knowed better tongue )

And yeah, I knew you'd seen Slumdog, I seen it too and I think it's a great film.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Sunil wrote

Have a nice day! smile

Sorry, buddy! the guy in that picture isn't Amitabh Bachchan, actually, in that picture, he is an south indian actor and his name is Madhavan. Does he not look smart? smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2009 edited
    Sunil wrote
    I am. My name is S.Venkatnarayanan alias Sunil. I am from India. I have great passion towards filmscores. I am glad to participate on this general discussions forum. I wish you all the best.

Have a nice day! wave

So, you get kicked out of Filmtracks and you grace us with your presence here, huh? I hope your stay here at Maintitles is far more enjoyable than your stay at Filmtracks. We'll be keeping an eye on you.

:eye: dammit angry

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What happened there? It seems we have a koko magnet here.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Erik Woods wrote
    Sunil wrote

Have a nice day! wave

So, you get kicked out of Filmtracks and you grace us with your presence here, huh? I hope your stay here at Maintitles is far more enjoyable than your stay at Filmtracks. We'll be keeping an eye on you.

-Erik-

That was totally unfair and injustice. I never did any wrong to any people. I still suspect that should be some sort of conspiracy made against me. In fact, they didn't exactly told me about the charges. Anyhow, Filmtracks owner promised me that he would reinstate me on summer. I will see you soon there also.

Have a nice day! wave
  8. Sunil wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Sunil wrote

Have a nice day! wave

-Erik-

That was totally unfair and injustice. I never did any wrong to any people. I still suspect that should be some sort of conspiracy made against me. In fact, they didn't exactly told me about the charges. Anyhow, Filmtracks owner promised me that he would reinstate me on summer. I will see you soon there also.

Have a nice day! wave

not to be mean, but Filmtrack is a place of Zimmer lovers and Zimmer haters, and nothing else matters

I'm sure you will have much more fun here, we are all cool people beer