• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2008
    Yeah....not to sure if i am equally excited.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Without Elmer Bernstein to score, it can take a hike!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ghostbusters with an RC composer on it will create the biggest buzz of anger ever, i am sure biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Ghostbusters with an RC composer on it will create the biggest buzz of anger ever, i am sure biggrin

I shouldn't think so? The film will be crap anyway.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote

Haha, I can´t wait!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. Christodoulides wrote
    Yeah....not to sure if i am equally excited.

well well, what can this bring us? As long as the original cast returns, it has a chance of succeeding! And while Bernstein's score is legendary, I found Edelman's one very good and actually one of his better smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Can we see an Indiana Jones like treatment here? Don't forget these guys are a lot older now, and I can see them making a script for the younger generation, as with Indy, so all that we've loved over the years may be history in a blink. I love both Ghostbusters movies, especially the Murray - Aykroyd - Ramis - Moranis dynamic was hilarious. I doubt they will be able to pull it off a third time, not after such a long time.

I say give the scoring job to Giacchino, that would be immense fun!!!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.