• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. "Vamp"
    Johnathan Ellis
    (SOLD OUT)

"Pony Soldier"
    Alex North

"Anna Lucasta"
    Elmer Bernstein

"North and South -- Book 2"
    Bill Conti

"The Matrix: Deluxe Edition"
    Don Davis
    (what a taste that last one is)

No -- stop the presses! You don't say? A Bernstien, a Conti AND a North?! ;-)

Do they answer e-mails or calls at this time of night for Club CD release?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2008
    You've actually taken the trouble to created a placeholder post to be able to post the CD titles first??? biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. It's franz's fault, really. tongue
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    waiting too , cant believe Im up, hehe.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
  3. THE MATRIX - yeah!!!
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    justin boggan wrote

"The Matrix: Deluxe Edition"
    Don Davis
    (what a taste that last one is)

Damn it. I just bought the original CD the other week. Oh well, at least I know what I'll buy buying alongside Eagle Eye now. smile
  4. justin boggan wrote
    It's franz's fault, really. tongue

Glad to know that at least in this, I was visionary. biggrin
  5. In this case I really wish there was no spoon.
  6. franz_conrad wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    It's franz's fault, really. tongue

Glad to know that at least in this, I was visionary. biggrin

And that we all know who to squarely place the blame on in the future. ;-)
    Unless you take the red pill.
  7. justin boggan wrote
    In this case I really wish there was no spoon.

Compared to the regular Varese release pattern - a North, a Bernstein, a Conti, a 1000-issue score that people only buy out of fear of not having which is occasionally worth it - having THE MATRIX here is a real boon. This is the one I will buy, and the only one here I feel the need to have. (What more could there be from NORTH AND SOUTH?)
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    No Goldsmith, Phoey , thinking about The Matrix.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I bought them all except Vamp. Am I mad?

North and South is my favourite soundtrack release for ages. What's beautiful is that all the discs play so well individually, so I don't feel compelled to listen to the whole thing. I'm assuming the sequel music will be similar, but hoping it's different enough to justify the purchase. Any North score is an instant purchase for me; and The Matrix is one of the finest modern film scores. And by the time I'd spent that much, well, may as well go the extra mile with the Bernstein...
  8. If I had money to purchase, I'd get "Vamp" and "Pony Soldier". The "Indian" cue from PS reminds me of what Ron Jones did for the Klingons in ST:TNG.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Ordered Matrix, back to bed.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
  9. Ordered The Matrix and while I was at it picked up the FSM 100 rifles and the Stromberg rerecordings of Mysterious Island and King Kong. Look forward to getting them!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2008 edited
    Holy Cow!
    Anna Lucasta!!!
    shocked

WANT!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Can somebody order The Matrix for me?

Please? kiss shame love
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Isn't it about time you got a credit card, Bregt?

(If you'd been about 45 minutes earlier you might have saved a lot on S&H...now I already put my order in. slant )
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Gonna ask Thomas (Glorieux), he'll probably order some of those as well. My credit card is on the way though, apparently not soon enough.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Apparently your fjord runneth too deep. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Ill make sure you get one bregt, meet ya on messenger. kiss back at ya my friend.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thanks already, but I'm at work now, it'll be for this evening. But I e-mailed Thomas already about it, so lets wait in case of a double order. We'll see who's first then this evening. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Bregt wrote
    Thanks already, but I'm at work now, it'll be for this evening. But I e-mailed Thomas already about it, so lets wait in case of a double order. We'll see who's first then this evening. wink

Not a problem Ill keep a eye on it, if for some reason it gets low Ill order another one , and if you dont need it then Ill have two. biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin punk
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    If I had the cash there's a couple of titles I'd buy but I don't have the spare cash so I won't.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  10. I've ordered The Matrix too, seems like this will be going out very fast. punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    I only have to allow myself one , they are just comming out too fast for my wallet. But it is fun!!
    Its a great time to be into film music.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    moonie wrote
    I only have to allow myself one , they are just comming out too fast for my wallet. But it is fun!!
    Its a great time to be into film music.

Not if your skint it's not! slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thomas ordered it for me!

Thank you! punk
    Kazoo
  11. Bregt wrote
    Thomas ordered it for me!

Thank you! punk

happy to help, but I didn't order anything, I'm think I'm getting rusty biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh