• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. The number of Ad ogni costo is indeed wrong. Only plindboe and BhelPuri knew this score. That was really surprising.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2008
    I don't mean to brag but I recognized everything on first listen..... scratch that, I do mean to brag. wink

I think the only kind of Morricone game I'd have troubles with would be one consisting of his underscore. When it comes to his melodies I think I practically know them all by heart.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Congratulations to the winners! beer
    And I must confess I have never even heard about Ad ogni costo although the maestro is my favourite composer shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thanks for doing this set of clips. Although I have ~50 scores by Morricone this number is dwarfed by the ~600 scores he has reportedly scored over the years.

Does anyone know roughly how many of these 600 scores have been released?

I think his actual number of scores are probably "only" around 450. Scores released on CD are probably ~400. Perhaps around 25 have had LP releases, but no CD releases.

Of course he've had many other projects and compositions that can be found on various obscure releases. Sometimes he compose some pieces for a compilation, a comercial, or simply absolute music, and sometimes he just compose a song or single piece for a movie or another event. Can be quite a jungle to sort through.

Peter smile