• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMatt C
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2008 edited
    Otherwise known as Christopher Young's orchestrator and score coordinator on Young's most recent scores (The Grudge scores, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man 3), it seems as though McMahon has scored his first composing gig: The Grudge 3.

I guess the budget wasn't large enough to get Young back for a third film, considering that the third flick is DTV.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2008
    mmmmm this might be very interesting. Let us know if you hear anything, the 2nd one by Young himself was a top score in its category.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2008
    Well, I checked IMDB, it could be someone else entirely.

But he does have an IMDB Pro account, so I think his assignment is possible. I'll definitely check out The Grudge 3 when it comes out on DVD next year. (I enjoyed the first two films, although the latter was confusing as all get out.)
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009 edited
    I just saw THE GRUDGE 3. The movie is not that good but Sean did an awesome job on the score. Will try to put some tracks of the score on my website which I hope to re-launch with a new design etc. soon.

If you like Young's scores you will do the same with McMahon's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009
    Your last sentence captured my interest mate wink What, is he a Chris Young student?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2009
    Dom wrote
    I just saw THE GRUDGE 3. The movie is not sad good but Sean did an awesome job on the score.

Indeed. I watched it a few months ago and the score is very good.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. Marselus wrote
    Dom wrote
    I just saw THE GRUDGE 3. The movie is not sad good but Sean did an awesome job on the score.

Indeed. I watched it a few months ago and the score is very good.

cool, at least that part of Grudge 3 sounds promising
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh