• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Seriously, this morning I was there, and I didn´t know where to look at. Boobs on the right, boobs on the left. Boobs on the north, boobs on the south punk

Less boobs going south please slant wink

biggrin Good one!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marcel, my man, srsly; you and me should hang out during the summer time in Ayia Napa, Cyprus. beer

Oh yes, we should
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Seriously, this morning I was there, and I didn´t know where to look at. Boobs on the right, boobs on the left. Boobs on the north, boobs on the south punk

Less boobs going south please slant wink

You have the british accent, we have the boobs. You can´t have it all!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You talk to a man that comes from BRISTOL.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2009 edited
    43C to day here and it's unbearable! I've spent most of the day with the air condition on and I have a headache and a sore throat because of it and the cold water I keep drinking. It's expected to be a bit cooler tomorrow. I hope! crazy
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2009
    We already knew you were a hot girl, but this is ridiculous! shocked
    cool

wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    bounce

That was funny! But I'm not to be blame for the hot weather here!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    43C to day here and it's unbearable! I've spent most of the day with the air condition on and I have a headache and a sore throat beacuse of it and the cold water I keep drinking. It's expected to be a bit cooler tomorrow. I hope! crazy

And I thought it was hot here!? shocked

It's possitively antardtic in comparrison.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Stavroula wrote
    bounce

That was funny! But I'm not to be blame for the hot weather here!

Well I beg to fucking differ. *stares at Stavroula's profile picture*
  1. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Stavroula wrote
    43C to day here and it's unbearable! I've spent most of the day with the air condition on and I have a headache and a sore throat because of it and the cold water I keep drinking. It's expected to be a bit cooler tomorrow. I hope! crazy

wow, that's waaaaaaaaaaay too much
    now what would be without air condition today, and in such a heat shocked
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009
    suicide
  3. Anthony wrote
    suicide

nuff said wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    The temperature went down here to about 37 degrees but it's still awfully humid.
  4. DemonStar wrote
    The temperature went down here to about 37 degrees but it's still awfully humid.

ow man, and we are complaining when it goes to 30 confused
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    If it's dry heat it's bearable, but if it's humid then suicide
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Agra in India was one of the worst places I'd ever been for sheer heat, 40+ and high humidity during the 3 days I was there, I could even take my T-shirt off and squeeze water out of it. Truly unbeartable.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Now getting quite polluted too, I heard. It's endangering Taj Mahal's marble quality. I cannot understand how the government takes this issue so lightly.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Unbelievable. slant

The Taj is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Undoubtedly. I went to Agra and saw Taj when I was 8, absolutely encaptivating sight. Only when we also went inside did we see how beautifully designed it was in every place. I took quite a lot of photos there with the small camera I had back then. Would love it visit it again!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    If it's dry heat it's bearable, but if it's humid then suicide

I was in California's Death Valley when the temperature hit 50 C, a dry heat, it was far more bearable than the experience I mentioned in India.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DemonStar wrote
    Undoubtedly. I went to Agra and saw Taj when I was 8, absolutely encaptivating sight. Only when we also went inside did we see how beautifully designed it was in every place. I took quite a lot of photos there with the small camera I had back then. Would love it visit it again!

Taking off shoes ( it's required ) and feeling that polished marble underfoot was one of the great joys of my life, a truly magical experience.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Yup.
  5. Damn, gotta go to India one day.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009 edited
    It's a BIG country, either go for a long time or choose your destination wisely.
  6. Well, I definitely will go to Bombay, because I am offered to get experience in a field that is of my high interest.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    'Mumbai' wink
  7. Oh yes, sorry. Got used to that name.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Well, I definitely will go to Bombay, because I am offered to get experience in a field that is of my high interest.

Sounds like a great opportunity! What is it exactly?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Only 92 degrees Fahrenheit right now. smile
    On the weather channel it says the Humidity makes it feel like 99 degrees.
    The humidity is usually higher.
    A couple of weeks ago the temperatures were at 98, making it feel like 106. suicide