• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Bregt wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Well, I definitely will go to Bombay, because I am offered to get experience in a field that is of my high interest.

Sounds like a great opportunity! What is it exactly?

My friend is a film director, which is my dream also. She offered me to give me set work if I come to her. She's invited me many times, actually.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009 edited
    Here's the weather report for Southern Ontario.

And here are pictures to prove it.

FRONT OF THE HOUSE
    BACK OF THE HOUSE

Taken around 11:30am EST

This start about an hour ago. Heavy, HEAVY rain with thunder and lightning!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    Here's the weather report for Southern Ontario.

And here are pictures to prove it.

FRONT OF THE HOUSE
    BACK OF THE HOUSE

Taken around 11:30am EST

This start about an hour ago. Heavy, HEAVY rain with thunder and lightning!

-Erik-

Neighborhood and backyard looks great man. smile
    I love weather like that. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I love this weather too!
    Erik could you please send some rain thunder and lightning here? I won't survive another day of 40C!!! I think I'm going to melt! dizzy
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Stavroula wrote
    I love this weather too!
    Erik could you please send some rain thunder and lightning here? I won't survive another day of 40C!!! I think I'm going to melt! dizzy

We've had a fair share of wet weather the past few summers which is strange for this time of year! Usually, we are suffering with smog and hellish temperatures. Last year we were bombarded with thunderstorm after thunderstorm after thunderstorm. This year, the weather has been unseasonable cool... which has been fantastic! (easy on the wallet too... AC hasn't been on as much) However, it's been really, really wet. We built our back deck last year (see Back of the House photo above) but have only spent a few nice evenings out there which is quite unfortunate. Hopefully, August will be nice to us... especially when the new baby arrives.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    You are expecting a new baby?! Congratulations Erik! I didn't know! That's wonderful news indeed! My very best wished to the whole family! smile
    We had repeated thunderstorms in Sparta most of the winter and quite a few during late spring and begining of summer. But the heat now is out of this world. It's supposed to cool down a bit starting tomorrow.

The pictures are great by the way!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Erik Woods wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    I love this weather too!

We've had a fair share of wet weather the past few summers which is strange for this time of year! Usually, we are suffering with smog and hellish temperatures. Last year we were bombarded with thunderstorm after thunderstorm after thunderstorm. This year, the weather has been unseasonable cool... which has been fantastic! (easy on the wallet too... AC hasn't been on as much) However, it's been really, really wet. We built our back deck last year (see Back of the House photo above) but have only spent a few nice evenings out there which is quite unfortunate. Hopefully, August will be nice to us... especially when the new baby arrives.

-Erik-

Congrats buddy wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Yup, congrats! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thanks all. I'll let you know when she arrives... which is any day now!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    ^

cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Thought of a name yet?
    And how does your son feel? haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    omaha wrote
    Thought of a name yet?

The name will be Charlotte Autumn Woods. Liam can't wait! He's going to be a good big brother!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    ^

biggrin

Great name by the way. wink
    Charlotte has such elegance.
    And Autumn and Woods together is great!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Erik Woods wrote
    The name will be Charlotte Autumn Woods. Liam can't wait! He's going to be a good big brother!

-Erik-

Surely he will be! The name is wonderful! You must be really excited! As we say in Greece as a wish "May her birth come with one pain only and may she be blessed all her life". smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    omaha wrote
    Thought of a name yet?

-Erik-

WoW! You kept this quiet.

Congratulations to you and you're good lady Erik beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote

WoW! You kept this quiet.

It's one of the main reasons there haven't been Cinematic Sound updates.

Timmer wrote
    Congratulations to you and you're good lady Erik beer

Thanks!

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    And that makes perfect sense.

Charlotte is a lovely name smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

punk punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Christodoulides wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

punk punk

Oh and i expect Liam-like quality photos!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh and i expect Liam-like quality photos!

Always... especially with my Nikon D5000.

BTW, the rain just ended and here's what it looks like now...

PICTURE #1
    PICTURE #2

-Erik-
  2. Erik, congratulations to you all. I'm off to toast the new arrival... beer
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik, can't wait! Congrats and all the best 'till the baby is with us! wave punk kiss beer
  3. CHEERS!!
    beer
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    CHEERS!!
    beer

beer

-Erik-
  4. Erik Woods wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    CHEERS!!
    beer

beer

-Erik-

Any excuse! wink

A 10-year Talisker. lick

Hopefully, I'll be able to pay the distillery a visit next month on holiday - and get Anne to drive!

As I said, Erik, all the best to everyone involved!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Congrats, Erik!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Hola lalala! I knew, but I didn't knew it was about to happen. Congrats of course!

How is your wife now btw?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregt wrote
    How is your wife now btw?

Lots of hospital visits. She is fed up. We boh just want the baby to arrive and let the doctors do there thing.

Just to update some of you who might not know... our little unborn daughter has some heart issues. She has a screaming fast heart rate around 210-230bpm. That's not good! And there are days where it drops to a dangerously low 70 bpm. My wife, Janet, is on two types of heart medication which is supposed to bring the baby's heart rate down before birth. It's not really working. And since this medication can be dangerous to Janet's health and the baby's we are making 2 visits a week to the hospital for ultra sounds, EKG's and fetal echocardiograms.

Anyway, for those that want to keep up to date on this please visit my facebook page.

Thanks for your concern and best wishes.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    We're all keeping you, Janet and Charlotte in our thoughts, Erik (as well as Mr. Moo, who will probably have a hard time understanding what all the stress is about).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Martijn wrote
    We're all keeping you, Janet and Charlotte in our thoughts, Erik (as well as Mr. Moo, who will probably have a hard time understanding what all the stress is about).

Actually, he is doing very well with it all. We make hospital visits an "adventure." He knows about the "tunnel" (parking garage), the secret elevator with the dormant elevator (he lets everyone know that that elevator isn't working and then spells dormant), and the adventure play ground on the sick kids ward. He is a very well behaved boy.

Plus. at home he talks about taking care of Charlotte, feeding her, helping with her diapers, etc. We are trying to get him involved with Charlotte as much as possible and making a fun experience. He has become a bit more sooky in the past couple of weeks, which we expected. We are making sure to spend as much quality time with the boy before Charlotte arrives.

-Erik-