• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010
    You still have snow these days? Is that normal?

What an awesome country. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010 edited
    Bregt wrote

What an awesome country. biggrin

No, I wouldn't call it normal, but it happens once in a while. I even remember snow falling on our national day May 17 some years ago. Crazy country indeed. dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Indeed, there must be some strange connotation to the word 'awesome' I wasn't previously aware of... uhm
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, he's a looza ace lover.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Bregt wrote

I notice that there's snow possible in northern Scotland tomorrow!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010
    We're going down to 32F tonight. Some people, who have already planted their vegetable gardens are scrambling to make sure they're covered up tonight.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    About the only guarantee in Minnesota is that June, July, and August are snow free. While rare it can snow in May and September.
  2. I do remember my mother saying that she does remember having snow in Falkirk in May/June one year, years ago. Now that would have been freaky!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I do remember my mother saying that she does remember having snow in Falkirk in May/June one year, years ago. Now that would have been freaky!

That's not far up north then?

I want to go to Scotland! cry

Are you going again this year Alan?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I do remember my mother saying that she does remember having snow in Falkirk in May/June one year, years ago. Now that would have been freaky!

That's not far up north then?

I want to go to Scotland! cry

Are you going again this year Alan?

You would love Scotland, Bregt. But choose your time of year wisely.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Today it is breathtaking outside again. But tomorrow more rain and cold.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010
    Practically summer weather in Norway right now, with 21 degrees Celsius and shining sun. It's supposed to be that way for the weekend too. Too bad, then, that I'm going away to Hungary tomorrow, but fortunately the weather looks to be reasonably nice there too.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    our temperatures are really varied. One day (yesterday) it was in the 80's with high humidity. Today it is in the low 60's.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I don't know what the temperature is but it IS very HOT right now.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Rains, temperature dropped, all grey and foggy. Last week it was 30oC! Weather has gone completely crazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010
    Tomorrow higher temperatures and high humidity
  3. It's funny, we had some quite warm weather today (and they're forecasting the same for the weekend) but yesterday evening, all through the night and first thing this morning we had sea fog! You know when it's not just thick but comes and goes, with wisps moving between the trees?

Eerie. But nice!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's blue skies, it's baking hot and I've just returned from weekend food shopping which takes me through a large park near where I live, it seems to be full of nearly naked sunbathing women.

You can keep Greece, D, It's perfect right here and now. biggrin cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010 edited
    It's raining as fuck here, throughout the last week. And it's grey. And cloudy. And moody. Almost like friggin London.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Britons first steal our moneyz, now our weather too?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Today, Bristol is babe central lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I imagine love
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010
    It's very hot with no breeze, I feel quite uncomfortable.
  4. Timmer wrote
    It's very hot with no breeze, I feel quite uncomfortable.

It was the same here in North Wales. We were all at a "family fun day" at Deeside College (where Anne now works) that's about 10-15 minutes from where we live.

Far too hot to be outside but we had a nice couple of hours having a look at the stalls, some exotic animal displays, some showjumping, etc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2010
    Very hot here in Minneapolis with a lot of humidity. The forecast is for isolated thunderstorms this week.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2010
    Lots of humidity here too Tom, I feel soaked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010 edited
    Still sparkling summer weather here; 20 degrees Celsius plus, and it's supposed to be that way through the weekend. I'll have to arrange some park excursions or something, preferably with beer.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010
    25oC here, sunny. Great.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    It's been raining here for at least 2 months now! (OK, we had 2-3 sunny days in between, but that's all). Many people turned on the heating. It's very unusual in Hungary in June!
    I hate rain and cold! Bring on the real SUMMER, please!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    27ºC. Summer is here.

:beach:
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you