• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2008 edited
    There's a small discussion about this (and with All Hollows Eve approaching) over at that other board and Im wondering what you guys think.
    Worthy of a expanded cd release or not? Nice campy movie and a good score , IMHO. Has a nice collection of 80's songs too.

sd smile

and whats your favorite creepy score ?
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2008
    Favourite "creepy" score?....Hmmmmmm??? Some of my favourite creepy scores aren't even for Horror films such as John Barry's White Buffalo.
    Ennio Morricone's THE THING springs immediately to mind and when I'm in the mood I love that score.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hmmmm, I dearly love the Fright Night score. I think it's deliciously creepy, and would buy a proper release in a heart beat.
    Is it the most scary score I know?
    Well, no, but as far as listenability (is that even a word?) goes, it's high up on my list!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote

Well, no, but as far as listenability (is that even a word?) goes, it's high up on my list!

Nope!There is no such word darl!But since language is a living thing why not being proud for creating a new word?! applause smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Martijn wrote

Nope!There is no such word darl!But since language is a living thing why not being proud for creating a new word?! applause smile

I've often used the word "listenability", here on this board and in normal everyday life. I vote it becomes a word punk

English is a continuously evolving language that is always accepting new words.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I grandheartedly and fullmindfulnessfully conbombulate with my fellow prescribents!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Brad Fiedel.....hm......that name reminds me of something oddly scary......
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I grandheartedly and fullmindfulnessfully conbombulate with my fellow prescribents!

Indeedously!
  1. I'm listening to Fiedel's score at the moment and I would certainly pass on this one if there were some sort of expanded release! Certainly a score of it's time - the mid-80's!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn