• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Stephen Chow has been announced as director. His composer lately has been someone named Raymond Wong. I doubt they'll let him bring in his own composer, probably make him use J. Peter Robinson.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008
    What else you can you tell us about this movie?
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008 edited
    It will be most likely not good. Even though Stephen Chow is a huge Bruce Lee fan. But you never know... see what happens.
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008
    Talos wrote
    It will be most likely not good. Even though Stephen Chow is a huge Bruce Lee fan. But you never know... see what happens.

The film will be crap! I can be quoted on this when appropriate.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorrambof07
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2013
    I think it was an interesting comedy-drama-action movie. And if anything showed off the acting chops and skill of Jay Chou here in the states. The movie was uneven at times but overall it was enjoyable. I think it perhaps rand a bit long almost 2 hours. It could have been about 15-20 minutes shorter.