• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2010
    Not for long.

I just got a call asking if I was joining the pool contest tonight, seems there'll be a lot of people.

Expect me to make up for last night big time beer wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2010
    Played excellently in the first tweo rounds, Somehow scraped my way past the 3rd round, eyes stated revolving and deserveedly got stuffed in the semi final.

:shrug: rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2010
    I had a very chilled out easy going weekend, watching DVD's or playing music with the odd bit of TV.

Next week I will destroy Bristol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    I had a very chilled out easy going weekend

shocked shocked

Timmer wrote
    Next week I will destroy Bristol.

That's more like it.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin

Taking it easy was more to do with saving money after paying out bills on gas, council tax etc slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Same here, i came back from Cyprus and i paid 900 euros on rents and bills for 2 months. Goddamnit. Love Hotfile.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Goddamnit indeed! You could have gone on holiday with Bregt or Thor with that 900 euros. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2010
    I'm off out to attempt to win a pop quiz.

in other words, the team that always play are a man or two down and need to scrape the barrow so have given me a call rolleyes wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2010
    Oh man! Don't you just love being "spare friend"? slant

Go give 'em whatfor, old boy!
    Me, I think I may watch a few Matt Smith Doctor Who's, Just downloaded the lot, and my initial annoyance at his utter babyface-ishness has subsided to a point where I should be able to have a less biased look.

It's still going to suck. I hope Daleks eat his eyeballs.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010 edited
    Hah! We did pretty good, came 2nd and what do you know, I...ME...was the STRONGEST team member biggrin punk ( it helped that a lot of questions centered on 60's 70's & 80's music but somehow I still seemed to know a worrying amount on late 90's 00's too shocked )

It was great fun after the quiz too, meeting up with some old faces I didn't know would be there. cool

Oh, and Doctor Who....I still ain't warmed to Smith.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010
    The new pool season starts next month so I need to start practicing with my team mates.

.....it's either that or go out and burn copies of the Koran.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2010
    BEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! punk lick beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That's the plan here too, on the balcony with the tv and good company, already on my 3rd heineken beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TV?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Turned it off already and replaced it with the lp player smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    No beer after the Greek Week I've just had. I'll make do with some potatoe chips, a Toblerone (bought at the airport) and a film!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    That's better. biggrin

Cheers D beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    No beer after the Greek Week I've just had. I'll make do with some potatoe chips, a Toblerone (bought at the airport) and a film!

Too much ouzo? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

Too much ouzo? wink

Yes, among other things. dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin

Anyway, time for me to go out beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    OK, having a party tonight, in the new office of the film magazine montages.no, for which I'm writing. We had a meeting earlier today, which became quite dramatic as one of the writers stormed out in disagreement (isn't it strange how the most vicious disagreements often arise in creative environments?). But that's not going to hamper the party, I hope.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010 edited
    I will be off to bed in 5 minutes since I had not much of that the past two weeks.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    Beer calls...

Bye beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2010
    I'm being dragged out by a mate to go drinking, what a chore, the things I do to keep friends happy rolleyes

biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2010
    IOh man.....I'm drunk again, even though I'm sick with fever, throat lump and whatnot.

Had a great night on the town, with red wine, mohitos and whatnot.

I'll pay the price tomorrow, but so be it. Cheerio....
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Had a nice evening tonight, more sociable rather than a drinking session, i feel good but tired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I'll be doing nothing 'cause i'll be waking up at 8 today and tomorrow and work all day in shooting a video clip, by the time i'll come back i'll be totally tired; damn weekend jobs, they screw all the week over.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Had a nice evening tonight, more sociable rather than a drinking session, i feel good but tired.

What do you mean, it's possible to be sociable without drinking?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I did drink Thor, I just didn't drink much, it wasn't planned that way it was just the way it worked out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2010
    Threw a big party.
    Had a lot of strawberry margaritas.
    Have a big headache.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn