• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2012
    I've just spent the last 40 minutes weight training ( very light weights ), once you get past the hard bit ( motivating yourself ) excercising is one of the very best hangover cures, I'm not saying I'm 100% now but I do feel a lot better.

Oh, and I'm off out again tonight biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yikes. I don't work out on Saturdays, much less with a hangover. No matter the possible benefits. So impressed!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I am now drinking beer and a few toddies of fine whiskey that Mel bought me for my birthday.

Cheers everyone beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    I am now drinking beer and a few toddies of fine whiskey that Mel bought me for my birthday.

Cheers everyone beer

Whisky, now that is a good idea! Talisker, here I come...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2012
    Off to a friend's 35th birthday today -- a local childhood friend here in my hometown. I'm not too excited...he's very 'small town-minded' and a bit simple in his ways (what we call 'Harry' here in Norway), but I'll manage.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2012
    I'm off to a friends birthday at the pub ( I don't know how old she is rolleyes wink ).
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2012
    She's in her late twenties.

NO.
    LISTEN to me.

She's in her LATE TWENTIES.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2012
    Martijn wrote
    She's in her late twenties.

NO.
    LISTEN to me.

She's in her LATE TWENTIES.

Correct! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2012
    Such glorious weather, I must go to the pub I guess, woe is me.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2012
    And a BRILLIANT night it was. dizzy love
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Lucky you! Anything in particular that made it brilliant? Up here, it was raining cats and dogs yesterday, so I stayed in -- hung over from Friday -- and watched the Olympics while eating tons of potatoe chips, chocolate and other unhealthy things.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What made it brilliant? Good company, as simple as that. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    What made it brilliant? Good company, as simple as that. smile

Boooooring. I want juicy stories! wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012
    chicken drink chicken
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012
    Right. No explanation needed. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2012
    biggrin beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012
    More beer please landlord drink beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2012 edited
    Had a calm night tonight, saw the handball final in the Olympics with a few friends (which we won!). Fitting, since yesterday was a massive reunion party with my ol' friends in the TV show I was in a few years ago. Our coach and famous Norwegian football keeper Erik Thorstevdt offered both his beautiful home and free booze for the evening, so you can imagine the temptations!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2012
    I am all day and night-long at home editing videos away! Damn it!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2012
    party lock in at pub, jh ust got in flippin brilliant!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2012
    Look at what I just found lurking in the back of my fridge...

a very fine Spanish lager

I think you'll find it won't be lasting very long now lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2012
    1925? uhm
    Been in there a while then?
    Just behind the mutated cauliflower?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Is that what it was? I dubbed it spawn of Cthulhu.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    spawn of Cthulhu.

punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2012
    Off out with friends, pub quiz and a few beers. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2012
    Been to a release party for a new film magazine here in Norway today. Met lots of industry folks, but that's not important. What's worrying me is that I had two glasses of white wine and two beers.....and tomorrow morning I'm interviewing Johan Söderqvist. Hopefully, he'll be as hung over as me, since he had his KON-TIKI premiere party tonight.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Been to a release party for a new film magazine here in Norway today. Met lots of industry folks, but that's not important. What's worrying me is that I had two glasses of white wine and two beers.....and tomorrow morning I'm interviewing Johan Söderqvist. Hopefully, he'll be as hung over as me, since he had his KON-TIKI premiere party tonight.

Good luck, look foward to hearing about it. beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote

Quiz was cancelled, got pissed instead. drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

Quiz was cancelled, got pissed instead. drink

Not a bad alternative on a Thursday. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2012
    Housewarming party at a friend's place tonight! Last chance to 'party' before the US trip (which has such a busy program, there won't be much time).
    I am extremely serious.