• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Reggae, alcohol and ... Be honest Thor, you are stoned like a gravel road!

biggrin wink cool

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2013
    Thor wrote
    Tomorrow, May 1st, is a holiday here in Norway, so I'm going out for a concert with a friend. Apparently, there are several models there (as in female models). Smooth.

It continues to amaze me that Labour Day is generally considered a holiday. dizzy
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    Reggae, alcohol and ... Be honest Thor, you are stoned like a gravel road!

biggrin wink cool

Volker

He, he....I wish.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Reggae, alcohol and ... Be honest Thor, you are stoned like a gravel road!

biggrin wink cool

Volker

He, he....I wish.

Rasta man vibration yeah is positive cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2013
    Timmer wrote
    Me and 5 friends are hitting a quiz tonight in the city centre, it's very popular so we need to get there early to get seats. We've done this quiz a number of times over the years and won it a few times.

A shame that ERIC and MARTIJN aren't in the vicinity next week, I saw an advert on the pubs board for a STAR WARS QUIZ NIGHT.

We won that quiz on Tuesday, I can't say I was an overly great help in it, I knew a lot of the answers but so did my team mates but they knew the ones I didn't that made it crucial.

Anyway, I just found out the Star Wars quiz is on tonight and amongst the prizes is a coach trip to London and entry to a large comic convention with loads of guest stars from the film world. I want to do it but NONE of my friends want to so we're going to a different quiz tonight ( just regular general knowledge and the like )...

cry
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Neimoidoans!
    Alderaan!
    T-65 Incom Starfighter!

...what'd I win?

I also found out on Tuesday that the guy who runs the Tuesday quiz is also the guy running the Star Wars quiz tonight ( He runs three pubs in the city centre and he's also very geeky so I shouldn't have been surprised wink ), we had a chat and he suggested I should come along as he's done these film themed nights before, he told me that it starts off easy but does get very 'you either know it or you don't' geeky towards the end.

As I said, if I could magically get you, Erik and Thor together for this I reckon we'd stand a good chance slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    That sounds like tremendous 'geek fun', Timmer. Wish they did something like that over here.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm really glad they don't over here!
    If I'd get something wrong, I'd clearly have to kill myself.
    And what a loss to the world that would be!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2013
    I said:-

Anyway, I just found out the Star Wars quiz is on tonight and amongst the prizes is a coach trip to London and entry to a large comic convention with loads of guest stars from the film world. I want to do it but NONE of my friends want to so we're going to a different quiz tonight ( just regular general knowledge and the like )...

...which we did and failed abysmally, came last out of 7 teams.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Going to have a couple of specialty beers all by my lonesome tonight. Beer is best in good company, but can be nice 'snacks' during a stay-home Saturday night too.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I said:-

...which we did and failed abysmally, came last out of 7 teams.

Serves you well for picking the wrong quiz (your friends, that is).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Indeed shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2013
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Neimoidoans!
    Alderaan!
    T-65 Incom Starfighter!

...what'd I win?

I also found out on Tuesday that the guy who runs the Tuesday quiz is also the guy running the Star Wars quiz tonight ( He runs three pubs in the city centre and he's also very geeky so I shouldn't have been surprised wink ), we had a chat and he suggested I should come along as he's done these film themed nights before, he told me that it starts off easy but does get very 'you either know it or you don't' geeky towards the end.

As I said, if I could magically get you, Erik and Thor together for this I reckon we'd stand a good chance slant

Talked with the quizmaster again and he said the Star Wars quiz went really well with approximately 50 contestants entering, it's an on-going thing and I didn't realise I'd already missed earlier themed quizzes which included a BACK TO THE FUTURE quiz and ( may the lord Broccoli have mercy on my soul for missing this one ) a JAMES BOND QUIZ cry, up-coming themed quizzes include STAR TREK, GAME OF THRONES and the ALIEN franchise.

Of those I really fancy giving the ALIEN quiz a go.
  2. I'll never come over the fact that James Bond is being produced by a vegetable.
    tongue

V.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Neimoidoans!
    Alderaan!
    T-65 Incom Starfighter!

...what'd I win?

Talked with the quizmaster again and he said the Star Wars quiz went really well with approximately 50 contestants entering, it's an on-going thing and I didn't realise I'd already missed earlier themed quizzes which included a BACK TO THE FUTURE quiz and ( may the lord Broccoli have mercy on my soul for missing this one ) a JAMES BOND QUIZ cry, up-coming themed quizzes include STAR TREK, GAME OF THRONES and the ALIEN franchise.

Of those I really fancy giving the ALIEN quiz a go.

Oh God, yes. You couldn't find a quiz more tailored to my knowledge and interest than that that didn't include film music of some kind. You live in such an awesome quiz country, Tim!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor, YOU would be top of my list of recruiting for a chance of winning an ALIEN quiz.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2013
    Walked out of the pub with £70+ pool winnings biggrin cool

Got quite mashed too, after the contest we played games for pints, fortunately or unfortunately depending on point of view I won all those too. drink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2013
    Beer o'clock drink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2013
    ...followed by Whisky o'clock drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2013
    For once, we're synchronized, Tim!

I've been out with composers Knut Avenstroup Haugen, Eirik Myhr and another I've forgotten the name of. We had tapas and tons of beer. Drunk now. dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2013
    Jolly good show old bean drink beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013
    It's Thursday, it's still bloody hot, so.....

It must be ICE COLD BEER O'CLOCK drink beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2013
    Out. Pool contest. WON!

Mashed! dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2013
    It's Saturday, I feel a thirst coming on lick beer
  3. Around that time I had a Bavarian wheat beer!

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2013
    Partied until 4 last night. A frIend had a housewarmIng party. Seriously hung over now. Oh, and I don't know why the I's are all capitalized. I'm trying this on a Samsung ipad.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2013
    I'm drunk. what else is there yo say?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2013
    Oh yeah, and i've charted out the time schedule for the london/elfman concert for my composer freidnd. that' suserulg.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Good ol' Thor. We missed you!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website