• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008
    Waited too long another timeout again! Yikes this server isn't the best
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2008
    The role of this server in my life is for me to develop even more patience.
    Thomas smile
  1. biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2008
    Someday I think we'll all have to address a change.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2008
    What happened?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2008
    Loading one page on MT takes longer than downloading an illegal .rar file from Rapidshare... wait, um, I mean it takes ages to load a page on MT.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Loading one page on MT takes longer than downloading an illegal .rar file from Rapidshare... wait, um, I mean it takes ages to load a page on MT.

biggrin

As for the waiting.....I could learn from Tom crazy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I can learn to practice patience everyday, one of my many character defects spending time on this site
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I can learn to practice patience everyday, one of my many character defects spending time on this site

I'm Hulking out crazy explode
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Guys is it me or the site moves really slow since yesterday?I mean that last night I couldn't post or refresh any page and my connection is pretty good.Moreover it was gone for quite some time. Not so bad today but not up to our usual standards.Have I missed anything?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    Guys is it me or the site moves really slow since yesterday?I mean that last night I couldn't post or refresh any page and my connection is pretty good.Moreover it was gone for quite some time. Not so bad today but not up to our usual standards.Have I missed anything?

Only that many of us are experiencing the same problem. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I see... patience my friend!I'm sure it's temporary! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yup, everything is temporary. Also dying.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    It seems it works fine now! punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nah, it's FUBAR.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    I see... patience my friend!I'm sure it's temporary! smile

It seems to be okay now.......
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2008
    Yeah, it's working for the moment. But it was really jacked up there for a while. I choose to blame a belated y2k.

If that's even possible... wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2008
    They will migrate our site to a new node next week. So beware of some problems starting next Monday. But it'll hopefully be better from then on!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Bregt wrote
    They will migrate our site to a new node next week. So beware of some problems starting next Monday. But it'll hopefully be better from then on!

Good news sir!
  2. What's a node? shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    What's a node? shame

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/n/node.html
  3. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Thanks.

You're welcome friend beer

and I learnt something too wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    Ok, I'm looking into a new and better hosting for maintitles.net. I've been looking at some options and priorweb.be might be the choice, but that'll cost me the double of the current plan, without the extra costs of more data traffic, because that's more than the hosting plan (General) offers.

Is this allright (I'm especially asking this to Martijn, as he's knows a bit about it, and is the only one who can read it biggrin )

Thanks!

PS: What do people think of Google Ads on this site? A good idea to run that for a month or three and see what the value is? If not successful, I will remove again. Not that I'm a fan, in the contrary, but 120EUR (+ domain name) is quite a bit only for this site (as I have some others to run as well, on an other hosting). I don't beg for money though, just looking at easy options and solutions.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Let me have a look, Bregt.
    But let me say that I applaud your decision to finally move away from this particular disaster area. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No problem with Google Ads as far as I'm concerned BTW.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008 edited
    No problem with Google Ads either. Bregt, do you need any help with the finance of the site? Msg me!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  4. Bregt wrote
    Ok, I'm looking into a new and better hosting for maintitles.net. I've been looking at some options and priorweb.be might be the choice, but that'll cost me the double of the current plan, without the extra costs of more data traffic, because that's more than the hosting plan (General) offers.

Is this allright (I'm especially asking this to Martijn, as he's knows a bit about it, and is the only one who can read it biggrin )

Thanks!

PS: What do people think of Google Ads on this site? A good idea to run that for a month or three and see what the value is? If not successful, I will remove again. Not that I'm a fan, in the contrary, but 120EUR (+ domain name) is quite a bit only for this site (as I have some others to run as well, on an other hosting). I don't beg for money though, just looking at easy options and solutions.

Whatever you think will work for the site Bregt, you know I would support you financially, even though I don't think you need it wink

But fair is fair, chose what's best and I'll pay my share smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Aye, same here. Just put up an amount, and I'll put up an amount.
    Erm.
    Well.
    you know what i mean.