• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAlthazan
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008
    Hello,

I found some CDs I'm interested in (in japanese stores), but I can't get them (they don't send it outside Japan). Could somone from Japan help me with it, please?

If yes, my email is althazan at gmail. com

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking!
  1. Have you tried looking for it at www.yesasia.com ? From my onetime experience they ship outside of Japan.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008 edited
    Arksquare and CDJapan are Japanese stores that will ship internationally. They also reply to any questions in English.

That aside, seeing that there are folks from various countries here it might be nice if there was a thread to help people buy cds from those places, get them shipped to the 'contact' in that country and then ask that person to mail the cds to them (and reimburse for shipping costs). Just an idea.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008
    It's not a bad idea: that's been going on more or less underhandedly (i've been involved in two or three of such transactions, both on the giving and receiving end), but it would be good to try and centralize such efforts.

In my experience not everyone can help, more more than enough people would like to.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. BhelPuri wrote
    Arksquare and CDJapan are Japanese stores that will ship internationally. They also reply to any questions in English.

Arksquare are a good source of Japanese CDs - though I haven't used them recently. They even translated some track titles if I sent them an image of the tracklistings.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    BhelPuri wrote
    That aside, seeing that there are folks from various countries here it might be nice if there was a thread to help people buy cds from those places, get them shipped to the 'contact' in that country and then ask that person to mail the cds to them (and reimburse for shipping costs). Just an idea.

Give it a go Bhel, as a separate thread perhaps. It's a good idea.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAlthazan
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2008 edited
    Thanks guys for the tips, but I have allready most soundtracks (I'm interested in) available at arksquare and yesasia - specially arksquare is my favourite japanese shop (thanks, ark!). Now, titles I'm looking for are besides this sites and I can't reach them in the usual way (they don't respond on my emails or they don't send CDs outside Japan, I don't know japanese language). I know, it's a heavy request and maybe there is not enough time, but... maybe maybe...
    I have one mail to get contact, maybe I will be lucky... smile

By the way, if someone would be interested in any help from Poland, just write me... smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    BhelPuri, thanks for the links!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Althazan wrote
    Thanks guys for the tips, but I have allready most soundtracks (I'm interested in) available at arksquare and yesasia - specially arksquare is my favourite japanese shop (thanks, ark!). Now, titles I'm looking for are besides this sites and I can't reach them in the usual way (they don't respond on my emails or they don't send CDs outside Japan, I don't know japanese language). I know, it's a heavy request and maybe there is not enough time, but... maybe maybe...
    I have one mail to get contact, maybe I will be lucky... smile

By the way, if someone would be interested in any help from Poland, just write me... smile

Maybe if you contacted Ark about what you want, they may be able to source it for you.

In the (distant) past SAE have been able to get some game CDs for me that were only available to ship only within the US. All I had to do was to provide a web address & link plus details like costings, etc.

If you are a regular customer with Ark maybe they'd be willing to do this for you? Worth a shot at least.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAlthazan
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Maybe if you contacted Ark about what you want, they may be able to source it for you.

In the (distant) past SAE have been able to get some game CDs for me that were only available to ship only within the US. All I had to do was to provide a web address & link plus details like costings, etc.

If you are a regular customer with Ark maybe they'd be willing to do this for you? Worth a shot at least.

Thanks for another tip, I did try it allready with no success unfortunately... I used request form from their site, maybe I will try again with direct email though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    I sent you a PM today, Althazan wave
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    • CommentAuthorAlthazan
    Big thanks, I have allready sent a response smile THANKS!!! spin