• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2008
    Acclaimed Japanese composer Masamichi Amano recently came to Los Angeles to record his score for a new SEGA online video game, Saint Seiya and ScoringSessions.com is thrilled to bring you exclusive photos from the scoring session at Warner Bros.!

http://www.scoringsessions.com/

Enjoy!
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nice photos, as always! Every new project from Masamichi Amano are good news, hope it will be released.

"Amano's music contains strong and bold themes, with a powerful energy that conveys heavy dramatic and upbeat action" punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thanks Dan.

I don't know much about this composer beyond his very good score to Battle Royale.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2008
    I know him mostly through his score for the baseball girls' team anime series Princess Nine. I have both vol.1 and 2 CDs. They're really quite nice, and bits have a distinct Fields of Dream vibe. His adaptation of a Schuman classical theme for dramatic purposes throughout the score is often brilliant.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me