• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    Is that clip from an episode or just a one off?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I think it's a one-off. I haven't seen any new family guy episodes around yet.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    A very quick turnaround if it was in an episode. But I guess they can do anything with the flashbacks really. All these need is a "Boy, this is just like the time I..." line and then they can go to whatever they want.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That's what i like with FAMILY GUY too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2009
    Absolutely love the trailer, my 2nd most MUST SEE movie this season, after Star Trek!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/termin … vation/hd/
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    This is still just a MEH film for me. A Terminator film WITHOUT Arnold and Cameron isn't a Terminator film. They should have just ended it with T2. But that's Hollywood for you... milk it until its all dried up and then continue to milk it even though there is nothing coming out until the cow finally kicks you in the face and says "That's enough already... fuuuuuuck!"

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    Absolutely love the trailer, my 2nd most MUST SEE movie this season, after Star Trek!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/termin … vation/hd/

SWEEEEEEET. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    milk it until its all dried up and then continue to milk it even though there is nothing coming out until the cow finally kicks you in the face and says "That's enough already... fuuuuuuck!"

-Erik-

lol
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Marselus wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    milk it until its all dried up and then continue to milk it even though there is nothing coming out until the cow finally kicks you in the face and says "That's enough already... fuuuuuuck!"

-Erik-

lol

biggrin

Still, i love Bale and i am excited about this movie. Can't say the same about Schwanzenpecker.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

lol

biggrin

Still, i love Bale and i am excited about this movie. Can't say the same about Schwanzenpecker.

Oh yes, give me Bale anyday instead of the Governator.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm looking forward to 'SALVATION' which sounds like it's the begining of a new trilogy where I see no need for Arnold S to be in it except for his eventual creation as the T-( can't remember the number? ).

The first two films are Sci-Fi action classics that would NOT have been the huge hits they became without Arnold, who's "acting", believe it or not, is very underestimated in the franchise.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote

The first two films are Sci-Fi action classics that would NOT have been the huge hits they became without Arnold, who's "acting", believe it or not, is very underestimated in the franchise.

Totally agree... Arnie's 'acting' was spot on for these movies: that of a emotionless, wooden but hard as nails badass. Ok so Bale knows to kick ass, but I just don't like him that much, I disliked his Batman portrayal with a passion.

And this new Terminator film should have been terminated from the moment they started talking about doing one. I for one liked the third and its depressing ending, they should've left it at that.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2009
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/termin … large.html

Four minute trailer!

S...s...s...Sweet! shocked cool

And it's out in three weeks?! I thought it was months away still. biggrin
  2. Anthony wrote
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/termin … large.html

Four minute trailer!

S...s...s...Sweet! shocked cool

And it's out in three weeks?! I thought it was months away still. biggrin

it does look good, but without Arnie it will definitely look like a different Terminator
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Oh I agree, but I can't handle stupid Arnie stuff nowadays.
  3. Anthony wrote

Arnie was never stupid in the Terminator movies, so he should be in this movie, nuff said
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    But that's like saying Arnie wasn't stupid in True Lies, The Commando or Predator...but they were all completely over the top. They are still excellent films to watch, but if anything like these came out today they would flop.
  4. Anthony wrote
    But that's like saying Arnie wasn't stupid in True Lies, The Commando or Predator...but they were all completely over the top. They are still excellent films to watch, but if anything like these came out today they would flop.

Commando was not his best, agreed
    But True Lies is just overblown fun where an overblown personality at times makes utter sense
    and don't attack Predator, this is at least a horror action movie with a personality (not like the crap that comes out today
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    True Lies is hilarious. But can you picture something like that coming out today and not getting consistently flamed?
  5. Anthony wrote
    True Lies is hilarious. But can you picture something like that coming out today and not getting consistently flamed?

I think the main problem is, we have so many serious darker action films today that we miss the opportunity of seeing an action movie which has at least some fun with its story
    • CommentAuthorColSharpe
    There is already 10 min clip on youtube. Maybe there is some of Elfman's music, but sound quality is bad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Anthony wrote

Arnie was never stupid in the Terminator movies, so he should be in this movie, nuff said

I am too one of those who could never stand Arnie, whatever he did smile
  6. Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Anthony wrote

I am too one of those who could never stand Arnie, whatever he did smile

it shows you never grew up in the 80's tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well i was born in 83. But had more important things to do than Arnie, Chuck, Rambo, Shwachenpecker, Van Damme and crap like that biggrin
  7. Christodoulides wrote
    Well i was born in 83. But had more important things to do than Arnie, Chuck, Rambo, Shwachenpecker, Van Damme and crap like that biggrin

goes to show, Van Damme was cool back then wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

I think it would still receive the same amount of acclaim it did back then. It's a witty original comedy action film. True Lies is a great movie!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!

8. I am too one of those who could never stand Arnie, whatever he did smile

Heresy!

9. I think it would still receive the same amount of acclaim it did back then. It's a witty original comedy action film. True Lies is a great movie!

-Erik-

Now this I agree with!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote

Anthony, did you do your homework? *cough Terminator cough* Terminator 2 *cough
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    No, stupid blockbuster don't replace damaged discs so I'm right at the bottom of the queue to get it again. crazy