• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    Hey!!!! Pawel! Happy Birthday dear! Have a grea time!!! kiss

Happy Birthday to Lars and Haunfox too! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Thanks all! Stavi, that was particularly cute! smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Polish d00d can has burfday!
    smile cat HEPPY BURFDAY! smile cat
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. I can has cheezburgerz?
  3. Happy birthday to Pawel, Lars and Alexander (HauntFox)
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Happy birthday, Pawel! (have that drink today that we never got to have in Warszaw!). beer

Many greetings to Lars and Alexander too!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Happy Birthday Pawel
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    bounce BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY bounce

Great ones all 'round lads! punk beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Here , here !!
    Have a good one guys !!

beer
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    • CommentAuthorLars
    Hey guys, thanks for your congratulations. biggrin
  4. Wow, 3 birthday's shocked

Well, happy birthday guys, hope you had a wonderful day beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Happy birthday Pawel, Lars and Hauntfox! Have an awesome celebration and enjoy the beer
    punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2009
    Happy birthday, franz_conrad (Michael)!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Happy Birthday, Michael! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    'tis THE ANTIPODE'S ANNIVERSARY!

May rabid wallabees and belligerent koalas refrain from savagely attacking your toes at night for another year! punk
    (I hope you appreciate I have tried to make my wish as unminimalist as possible.)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Good on ya Michael, put another snag on the barbee for me will ya. biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. I'll join the rest in saying 'Happy Birfday' to franz_conrad, even if the community page tells me something else. beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  6. Happy Birthday, Michael!
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Have a good day and happy birthday Michael! wave
  7. indeed, no report of a birthday for Michael, but I'll join this crazy gang and tell Michael:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE wave
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Good on ya Michael, put another snag on the barbee for me will ya. biggrin beer

mmmmm!! Not bad lick ....I'll have some shrimps now please sport.
  8. Happy Birthday, Michael.

Don't let Scotland's victory over Australia in the rugby spoil your day. wink

(I don't care that you have no interest in rugby. I'm just milking it until my team suffers a crushing defeat against Argentina tomorrow.)
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Is it really Michael's birthday today? The community page doesn't confirm it, but anyway, Happy Birthday Michael! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2009 edited
    If WE say it's Michael's birthday, it's Michael's birthday....got it!? frank

wink
  9. keky wrote
    Is it really Michael's birthday today? The community page doesn't confirm it, but anyway, Happy Birthday Michael! beer

But it's still the 27th here. Maybe his birthday is the 28th? But because of the time difference we have to sing Happy Birthday today on the 27th so that he can hear it on the morning of the 28th? dizzy
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    Timmer wrote
    If WE say it's Michael's birthday, it's Michael's birthday....got it!? frank

Got it, got it.... : goes-away-with-tail-between-his-legs:
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Happy Birthday Michael! I will spin a Desplat waltz just for you!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2009
    Happy birthday indeed!

Waltzes it is! bhangra
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2009
    Is it really Michael's bd? If yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend! kiss punk
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  10. It is/was indeed my birthday. May I be the first to thank each and every one of you on this, the anniversary of my birth.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am