• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012 edited
    Thor wrote
    Belated birthday wishes to all that have celebrated in my absence (well, you know what I mean) -- Martijn, Thomas, Bob, Basil, James!!

Cheers Thor. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Thor wrote
    Belated birthday wishes to all that have celebrated in my absence (well, you know what I mean) -- Martijn, Thomas, Bob, Basil, James!!

I forgive you, considering you haven't slept for 27 hours wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. ahhhh, It's Marcel's birthday today.

Happy birthday buddy, we'll drink one (and more than likely several) on it once you come to Belgium beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2012
    Happy birthday to one of the nicest chaps i've known so far! beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2012 edited
    fireworks bhangra fireworks
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Have a good day, my friend Marcel!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thank you guys, thank you so much!

Timmer wrote

biggrin

Thomas Glorieux wrote
    ahhhh, It's Marcel's birthday today.

Happy birthday buddy, we'll drink one (and more than likely several) on it once you come to Belgium beer

Deal!

Demetris wrote

Let's meet in real life! (cough....Morricone....Antwerp....cough)

Thor wrote
    Have a good day, my friend Marcel!

Thanks, my Norwegian friend smile I like the way it sounds...Norwegian friend wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  3. Well,

I guess I should come online and wish you a happy birthday as well, dear Marcel.
    What can I wish you for this year?
    A wonderful experience in your new appartment, a significant reduction in migrain attacks (or at least a disappearance of the ones provoked by beer would be a start), a love-life that you can boast about here on MT and that you can enjoy in the privacy of above-mentioned appartment, ...

Please let me know if I forgot something...

In any case, I wish you a fabulous day, and a fabulous year...
    kiss
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
  4. Happy Birthday, Marcel!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Marselus wrote

Demetris wrote

Let's meet in real life! (cough....Morricone....Antwerp....cough)

*cough* have no money *cough* shitty Greek economy at its worst this year, *cough* don't work at the college i used to work anymore *cough*
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey! Where did my wish go? shocked

Oh well. In that case late but not TOO late!
    Happy birthday, Marcel!
    Hope you have/had a splendid day!
    punk fireworks champagne wine cocktail christmas_drunk fireworks
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2012 edited
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    I guess I should come online and wish you a happy birthday as well, dear Marcel.
    What can I wish you for this year?
    A wonderful experience in your new appartment

I agree!

Skating_Lientje wrote
    ..a significant reduction in migrain attacks (or at least a disappearance of the ones provoked by beer would be a start)

What? No more beer? When I'm about to go to Belgium? Are you kidding? shocked spin beer

Skating_Lientje wrote
    ...a love-life that you can boast about here on MT and that you can enjoy in the privacy of above-mentioned appartment, ...

Me like.

Skating_Lientje wrote
    Please let me know if I forgot something....

Hmmm...I think you've mentioned all the important matters...

PawelStroinski wrote
    Happy Birthday, Marcel!

Dziękujemy bardzo Pawel smile

Demetris wrote
    *cough* have no money *cough* shitty Greek economy at its worst this year, *cough* don't work at the college i used to work anymore *cough*

*couch* fuck sad *cough* Spain's economy is shitty as well *cough*

Martijn wrote
    Hey! Where did my wish go? shocked

Oh well. In that case late but not TOO late!
    Happy birthday, Marcel!
    Hope you have/had a splendid day!
    punk fireworks champagne wine cocktail christmas_drunk fireworks

Thank you so much Martijn. Now, you have no excuse/s...we'll meet in Antwerp. Right? RIGHT? punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hmmmm.... I seem to remember meeting Elin there, her father, her mother, her siblings, her great-grand aunt, her estranged nieces, her colleagues, her old primary school teacher, the cousin (twice removed) of her favourite pastissier, some strangers she happened to meet one day near the Lange Jan, some tango dancers, her barber, her cat, but I think that's it...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    biggrin
  5. Marselus wrote
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    ..a significant reduction in migrain attacks (or at least a disappearance of the ones provoked by beer would be a start)

What? No more beer? When I'm about to go to Belgium? Are you kidding? shocked spin beer

Hence the me wishing you a reduction in beer-triggered migraine attacks. I'd love for you to come over to Belgium more often, and if beer does the trick to get you to come over, I won't mind using it...
    Martijn wrote
    Hmmmm.... I seem to remember meeting Elin there, her father, her mother, her siblings, her great-grand aunt, her estranged nieces, her colleagues, her old primary school teacher, the cousin (twice removed) of her favourite pastissier, some strangers she happened to meet one day near the Lange Jan, some tango dancers, her barber, her cat, but I think that's it...

Sorry, Martijn, due to he fact my doctor wants me to skip milk products AND sugar all at once, I have banned my patissier from the guest list.
    The rest of my entourage is still included in the Antwerp package deal, though...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2012
    May I respectfully suggest you switch doctors?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2012
    I suggest Tom Baker.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  6. Martijn wrote
    May I respectfully suggest you switch doctors?

You might have a point...
    I have done the diet two days, and already caved today for a mini rice pie baked by a friend.
    But mostly I'm eating lactose-free and no food with added sugars (I don't see how you can ban sugar all together, as you can't eat fruits and things like that either then)...
    But it feels like I can keep eating... It's like I'm still hungry (for something sugary)...
    Hmm, hope this will go away after some time...
    Maybe it's like giving up smoking...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2012 edited
    In all seriousness I strongly suggest a second opinion, AND a visit to a dietary consultant.

Not because I am an expert (not at all!), but because my Spidey-sense is tingling: cutting out simply everything that currently is deemed "toxic" (alcohol, lactose AND sugar...I'm surprised he didn't mention pork and chicken while we're at it!) just seems like a shotgun approach by someone at the end of his tether.

I may be very wrong! I hope so, in fact!
    But nevertheless, this simply seems a bit too rigorous to just act on by one diagnosis alone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2012 edited
    If I were to cut out all that, I'm not sure how long I would have lasted before going insane.....maybe 30 minutes?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2012
    Thor wrote
    If I were to cut out all that, I'm not sure how long I would have lasted before going insane.....maybe 30 minutes?

Potatoe chips anyone? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Marselus wrote
    Thor wrote

Potatoe chips anyone? wink

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge … Xy8UP5.jpg
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    applause biggrin
  7. I'm sure Erik still roams these halls, and if he does

Happy Birthday Erik beer
  8. Happy Birthday, ERik!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2012
    Eriiiiiiiik!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate! kiss fireworks
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Best wishes for the day, Erik, if you're still around! Have some Belgian beer in celebration!
    I am extremely serious.
  9. Thor wrote
    Best wishes for the day, Erik, if you're still around! Have some Belgian beer in celebration!

I couldn't agree more.
    There is no reason not to drink Belgian Bear biggrin .

Hope you make it a beautiful day...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Erik, I will toast for your birthday with a Chimay!
    Kazoo