• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDarkashram
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    I'm looking for the Pirates! score by Philippe Sarde Varese edition since a few years
    the maximum of money I can pay for the varese edition is 60-70 US dollars or if someone wants to trade it , you can send me a list of your requested titles.
    Thanks in advance to all.

Darkashram@hotmail.fr
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Darkashram wrote
    I'm looking for the Pirates! score by Philippe Sarde Varese edition since a few years
    the maximum of money I can pay for the varese edition is 60-70 US dollars or if someone wants to trade it , you can send me a list of your requested titles.
    Thanks in advance to all.

Darkashram@hotmail.fr

Check out the CD Sale / Trade thread. Maybe Thor still has Sarde's Pirates?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Looks like Thor made a killing with Sarde's Pirates. It went for over $65 shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BhelPuri wrote
    Looks like Thor made a killing with Sarde's Pirates. It went for over $65 shocked

shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. BhelPuri wrote

fucking hell, no CD of mine went that high

Go for it Thor punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorDarkashram
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    HI people,
    thanks you for your help and the link and yes I noticed the Thor's pirates is now gone sad
    I still continue looking for the varese edition without losing my iron will:) and my offer still stand
    Best regards
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    BhelPuri wrote

It did? I can't even remember, but I think it was much lower. $30-something?!

How can you see my history, by the way? I can't even access that myself!
    I am extremely serious.