• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2009
    Erm...still sifting through them...
    Only 800 more to go. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    We'll look forward to seeing a selection of your favourites cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeah, some studio just down the road from where he lives where they mock up 'being on holiday', I believe customers are told to remove they're clogs before entering.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    Has he been away somewhere?

Who are you? confused
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote
    Has he been away somewhere?

Who are you? confused

Genghis Khan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Is he the brother of Spartacus?
    Of was that christophe?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Has DreamTheater been informed of this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I think they're on tour as we speak.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    My brother is Christophe Khan.

My cousin is Can The Khan, related to Suzi Quatro.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Clearly, I have been misinformed.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    I think they're on tour as we speak.

Who? Me and Cristophe? Thomas Newman is scoring our life story (Two Brothers).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Dream Theater wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009
    I'll be flying. It takes about 3 hours and 20 minutes. There is a company called Sun Country that offers a flight for $139.95 roundtrip. The weather here right now isn't too bad (50-30 with rain). I'll be going to 70's and 50's. I'll say hi to Maureen from all of you.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It's sometimes very easy to forget the vast distances involved when you live on a "small" Island like Britain Tom, in the amount of flight time you're taking that would see me somewhere in Morocco, North Africa.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    It's sometimes very easy to forget the vast distances involved when you live on a "small" Island like Britain Tom, in the amount of flight time you're taking that would see me somewhere in Morocco, North Africa.

Or even worse, when you live in Cyprus where the most far away distance you can drive by car is 3 hours!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Tom, have a nice, safe trip! I check the airline's website and they fly just boeing 737's, you should be a little tight-spaced in there, but totally safe. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote

Or even worse, when you live in Cyprus where the most far away distance you can drive by car is 3 hours!

On the other hand a small distance of, say, a hundred miles A - B can take many hours if the country is mountainous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote

On the other hand a small distance of, say, a hundred miles A - B can take many hours if the country is mountainous.

Or if you're on the M6 near Birmingham.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The infamous S juction.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    The infamous S juction.

I used to have to make that journey every day when I lived one side of Birmingham and worked on the other. It started out as a 40-minute commute each way and within two years had turned into a 90-minute one each way. My record was 4.5 hours on a Friday night to travel 40 miles from Coventry to Walsall. That's why, when I moved to Bristol, I moved into a house within walking distance of work.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Horrendous!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2009
    Pah! I've made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Koko believes you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I arrived in San Diego 3 hours late but it is nice to see Maureen again.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    smile beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Tom, how was the journey?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Hope you have a very good time there Tom! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...