• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hello,
    I would like to ask if someone knows if the next film of the polish director Wajda will be scored by Wojciech Kilar. Besides, if there is a CD of the last film of Zannussi.

Thanks
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    georgefenton wrote
    Hello,
    I would like to ask if someone knows if the next film of the polish director Wajda will be scored by Wojciech Kilar. Besides, if there is a CD of the last film of Zannussi.

Thanks

I'd have thought you were more "in the know" than anyone at these boards!? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. IF he's George Fenton, I'm Alan Silvestri.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
  3. and I am Spartacus bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. ^^^ Or the Easter Bunny.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. Yes, I´m the brother of George Fenton when he scores british films. My question is:
    Nobody knows if Wojciech Kilar is the composer of the last film of Wajda?
  6. So when he's not scoring British films you're not his brother? I guess blood doesn't run so thick. ;-)

Anyway, the composer of the film seems to be under wraps still. But Kilar didnt score his last film, and he hasn't done then all either.
  7. justin boggan wrote
    So when he's not scoring British films you're not his brother? I guess blood doesn't run so thick. ;-)

biggrin lol
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh