• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2011
    That is FANTASTIC! What a beautiful, creative initiative!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2011
    Ha, ha...brilliant! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011
    Made me laugh.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011
    biggrin applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2011
    Martijn, I finally put that pic of Gomez up on facebook ( and anyone else who'd like to see it )

p.s. Anyone is welcome to post the pic here.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011
    CAT v BALLOON biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn, I finally put that pic of Gomez up on facebook ( and anyone else who'd like to see it )

p.s. Anyone is welcome to post the pic here.

confused
    Did I miss it???
    Or was that the excellent "Diz MY sink" photo?

Timmer wrote
    CAT v BALLOON biggrin

applause
    Cat wins!
    Sorta.

(He's SO angry! shocked)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011 edited
    No, you didn't miss it Martijn, but for anyone else who wants to see my cat...

GOMEZ IN THE SINK cat
  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dpQKnt … ure=colike

Cuteness overload.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  2. Cuteness overload:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4oTPMgggg
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2013
    balls of steel! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d3_1361474723
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. DJ Kitties' career did not last long:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7dcSr04G8s
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013
    I'd forgotten we had a topic thread for cats...

cat CATS REALLY DO RULE! cat

Imagine a dog Island freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    A dog island would be like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SumAUSxS074
    ...only with more teeth, blood and toy poodles (not necessarily in that order).
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    I'd forgotten we had a topic thread for cats...

cat CATS REALLY DO RULE! cat

Imagine a dog Island freezing

Where are these weird high-pitched 'squeeeee' noises coming from?
    Oh.
    Wait.

It's me.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2014
    Posted by D on FB...

Composers and their Cats
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2014 edited
    The two most commonly repeated words in my house has been trebled today what with X-massy stuff going on...

No Gomez! NO GOMEZ!! NO GOMEZ!!! GOMEZZZZZZZZZ!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! angry
  4. tongue <-- Gomez
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2014
    I swear you've had this cat since the beginning of time.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I swear you've had this cat since the beginning of time.

19 centur....... er, I mean years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And still you fail to understand who REALLY runs this household...
  5. I can't say I've ever seen any of the videos on this compilation, which is chuck full of goodies:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htOroIbxiFY

Just tell me at 6:31 that's not one of the most adorable cat videos ever.
  6. Cat hack:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1274203 … e-her-cat/
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2016
    hahah this is awesome!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  7. A very sad video, but it also shows one cat who certainly rules in my book:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQQDeKVcCM
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2017 edited
    Nasty loud crashing clanging sounds just came from my kitchen, I know there's nothing that can fall or tumble over but I do know that GOMEZ is out there, I ran to the kitchen and saw Gomez tail and back legs sticking out from underneath a heavy grill-pan, metal casserole dish and various pots lying very still.

He was very still and my heart was racing.

I picked all the cooking implements off of him and Gomez nonchalantly looked up at me and then casually started washing his front paws, he was totally unhurt, the little fuck.

The old boy isn't as agile and nimble as he once was and must have tried to jump up onto the oven, miscalculated and grabbed hold of the nearest thing which was the grill pan with everything stacked on top of it. It'll never happen again, I'll be more careful where I stack things.

The little shit had me really scared there for a few moments. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2017
    Timmer wrote
    The old boy isn't as agile and nimble as he once was and must have tried to jump up onto the oven, miscalculated and grabbed hold of the nearest thing which was the grill pan with everything stacked on top of it. It'll never happen again, I'll be more careful where I stack things.

Or just do the dishes more often! wink

I'm glad ol' Gomez was alright.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I had a cat for 18 years when I lived in San Diego, Grizzly. She was all gray and lived outdoors most of the time except to eat and when it rained. She loved to hunt and would bring me everything which included lizards, snakes, mice (of course), baby possums, a variety of birds, and other things. I had a saying on my fridge that said the following: "egyptians worshipped cats as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I had a saying on my fridge that said the following: "egyptians worshipped cats as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."

True! biggrin

18 is a very good age. Gomez will be 21 in September. dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2017 edited
    mine had kidney failure. when i came home from work and sat on my side porch she couldn't wait to jump in my lap unless of course she was after some prey cheesy
    listen to more classical music!