• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LAKESHORE RECORDS TO RELEASE SOUNDTRACK FOR STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN-LI

Original Music Composed by Stephen Endelman

(February 24, 2009- Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the soundtrack for STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN-LI, available digitally (iTunes and Amazon Digital) on February 24th and in stores on March 3, 2009. Stephen Endelman (Home of the Brave, The Englishman Who Went Up A Hill, But Came Down A Mountain) composed the score.

English-born Stephen Endelman is a composer, arranger and producer. He moved to New York City in 1992 to develop his career in film music. His first score was for Nancy Savoca’s film Household Saints and then Robert DeNiro’s directorial Debut A Bronx Tale. Endelman's wide-ranging works have spanned many styles from his minimalist, modern score for Flirting with Disaster to the rich orchestral tapestry for The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill, But Came Down a Mountain.

In addition to his film composing credits, Endelman has proved to be an expert arranger and producer. The 2004 film De-Lovely earned Grammy nominations for Best Soundtrack of the Year and Best Pop Male Vocal for Elvis Costello's "Let’s Misbehave." Endelman produced and arranged both the on-camera music and the Gold-certified soundtrack which held steady on Billboard's Top 200 pop chart for over a year. In 2002 Endelman also received critical acclaim for Bride of the Wind, the story of Alma Mahler (wife of composer Gustav Mahler), for which Endelman served as composer and arranger. The soundtrack featured soprano Renée Fleming and pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet.

Warriors converge on the streets of Bangkok, preparing for the ultimate battle of terror versus beauty, light versus darkness and good versus evil. STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN-LI is the second live-action film based on the Street Fighter video game franchise. The film follows the story of Chun-Li (Kristin Kreuk from TV’s Smallville) in her quest for justice. The film also stars Meal McDonough as M. Bison, Chris Klein as Charlie, Michael Clarke Duncan as Balrog, and Black-Eyed Peas singer Taboo as Vega.

Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom present STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN-LI released in theaters nationwide on February 27, 2009. STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN-LI original soundtrack on Lakeshore Records will be available via iTunes and Amazon Digital on February 24th and in stores on March 3, 2009.

###

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com
  2. Thanks for claryfying out how the music sounds like bud wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Umm, it's a woman, actually.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. if he or she doesn't put their real name or a photo or some sort of biography in their profile, they're damn lucky I don't call them IT wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    biggrin

Thomas has a point though ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Umm, it's a woman, actually.

Stephen Endelman is a woman?!? That's the first I've heard of it. wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    Thor wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

Stevie, as in Stevie Nicks is the closest approximation I can think of for a female version of the name Stephen or Steven!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. No, Beth Krakower is biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    .. shocked
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  6. Eric wrote
    biggrin

Thomas has a point though ...

I knew you would back me up Eric beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote

Stevie, as in Stevie Nicks is the closest approximation I can think of for a female version of the name Stephen or Steven!?

You've obviously forgotten about Steven Elfman.