• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009
    Bregt wrote
    Jordi, you do read your PM's, but you never answer me! angry confused

I wrotte 3 times my reply but the "send" botton is not there!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Nautilus wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Jordi, you do read your PM's, but you never answer me! angry confused

I wrotte 3 times my reply but the "send" botton is not there!

The anit-Sunil and anit-Jordi virus?!?! BRILLIANT!!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. Send bottom?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Send button.

How the hell can there be no send button? sad
    What browser do you use Jordi?

Send your PM again to bregt.delange@gmail.com! Thanks smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Bregt wrote
    Send button.

How the hell can there be no send button? sad
    What browser do you use Jordi?

Send your PM again to bregt.delange@gmail.com! Thanks smile

This happened to me too. No amount of cache-clearing solved it, as with the disappearance of the edit and quote buttons. I only solved it by installing IE8. So now all is well with the world once again!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009 edited
    Dear god. I'm gonna have a good look at it tonight. I have tested in IE8, with IE7 mode on, but perhaps IE7 mode in IE8 isn't quite as IE7 as it should be in the real IE7.

MICROSOFT SUCKS AT BROWSERS. I've no idea why they keep continuing anyway.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    You'll be pleased to know that it works perfectly in IE6, which is what I have to use at work.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Fourth time now....a fifth time could bode ragnorak.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Most problems are fixed Jordi. Refresh or clear the cache.

Can you try sending the PM again? angelic smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregt wrote

Did you completely erase his and Sunil's account this time?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Southall wrote
    You'll be pleased to know that it works perfectly in IE6, which is what I have to use at work.

Nice. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

(why do you use with IE6 at work? weren't you working in a bank/economics? shouldn't data be safe?)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Erik Woods wrote
    Bregt wrote

Did completely erase his and Sunil's account this time?

-Erik-

biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Bregt wrote
    Southall wrote

Nice. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

(why do you use with IE6 at work? weren't you working in a bank/economics? shouldn't data be safe?)

One of the big drawbacks of working for a big multinational company is the level of beaurocracy that goes into everything. Getting IT stuff is a real pain. The PCs we use are ancient-- they were already pretty old by the time we got them. We only started using Windows XP (rather than NT) in 2004 because all the custom-built software has to go through so much testing and refining.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Erik Woods wrote
    Bregt wrote

Did you completely erase his and Sunil's account this time?

-Erik-

I think we all agree, it's the only way to solve the problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChrK
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009
    spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I think some of you will remember the hassle that I had with IE8 even in the IE7 mode. Firefox didn't work well at all so I'm back to IE7.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    sdtom wrote
    I think some of you will remember the hassle that I had with IE8 even in the IE7 mode. Firefox didn't work well at all so I'm back to IE7.
    Thomas

Really? IE8's the nicest browser I've come across so far - very impressed. Still only using it on the laptop at the moment but will probably swap from Firefox on the desktop before long. I tried it for six months but still can't see any advantage.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I think it could have to do with the age of the computer James. I'm due for a new computer but I've got a bit of a wait and see attitude for Windows 7.
    Thomas
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    At first I thought the Hancock album was mostly average with only a few stand out tracks towards the end. Something has since clicked. I now love the entire score.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    confused
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    Nautilus wrote
    Do you have changed anytime your thoughts about some score? Im sure You did.

Tell me your Greatest case.

Thanks People.

I was responding to the thead's question.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    ok
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Panthera wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Do you have changed anytime your thoughts about some score? Im sure You did.

Tell me your Greatest case.

Thanks People.

I was responding to the thead's question.

How dare you, sir?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Naughty Nautilus!

Please, answer me! cry
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    shocked Jordi can make even a god cry.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009
    He can!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Funny enough Medicine Man was one I hated on first hearing, though I didn't have Erik's excuse as I was already a well seasoned Goldsmith fan. Luckily I didn't return it but it was only a few years ago that I finally "discovered" it and what a joyously rewarding score it is.

I'm joining the Medicine Man club too smile I think I listened to it a couple of times, and nothing really caught my attention. But I put the soundtrack on my mp3 player (which I do with all new music I buy), and listened to some other music one night before falling asleep. I then woke up in the middle of the night, with one foot still in Dreamland, and there was this fantastic music in my ears, that I could'nt recognize - it was of course "The Trees" from Medicine Man! That track is pure magic to me today smile

Other scores that I didn't like at first were Hellboy (Beltrami) and X-Men: The Last Stand (Powell). After the first dissapointing listen(s) it took me a year or two to listen to them again. Today they are some of my favorite scores, and it is beyond me, that I could'nt appreciate music like Liz Sherman's and Dark Phoenix' themes - amazing stuff!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010
    Artworks wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Funny enough Medicine Man was one I hated on first hearing, though I didn't have Erik's excuse as I was already a well seasoned Goldsmith fan. Luckily I didn't return it but it was only a few years ago that I finally "discovered" it and what a joyously rewarding score it is.

I'm joining the Medicine Man club too smile I think I listened to it a couple of times, and nothing really caught my attention. But I put the soundtrack on my mp3 player (which I do with all new music I buy), and listened to some other music one night before falling asleep. I then woke up in the middle of the night, with one foot still in Dreamland, and there was this fantastic music in my ears, that I could'nt recognize - it was of course "The Trees" from Medicine Man! That track is pure magic to me today smile

Yes, it's one of my favourite Goldsmith soundtracks.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010
    I hated Medicine Man the first time I heard it. The dated electronics, and the childish composition of the south american pipes really annoyed me.

but...then I saw the good things won the bad things. The Gorgeous love theme, the powerful total recall-esque action material, some synth (First morning) elements.....

Now it's one of my favourites! It really makes me feel i'm in the Amazon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2010
    Nautilus wrote
    Now it's one of my favourites! It really makes me feel i'm in the Amazon.

I prefer the scores that make me feel i am in Screen Archives Entertainment.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.