• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2009
    This might be fun , or not, hehe, anyway I was in the "rest room" at home and my wife heard me listening to a song on my cell phone, she laughed and made a comment about music to poop by.
    so anyone want to admit it ? biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    TYLER BATES; anything by him.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    There are some things I really just don't wanna share. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    "Leo The Fart" from Michael Kamen's The Last Action Hero!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Alright "funny" people , lol , I ment listening to music like you would by your computer or something , not necessarily to poop on, shocked
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I have NEVER EVER listened to music while in the John. I read... but that's about it.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I read too. Listen to music? Why would i do that smile
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Christodoulides wrote
    I read too. Listen to music? Why would i do that smile

Why not?
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erm...why yes? smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    I have NEVER EVER listened to music while in the John. I read... but that's about it.

-Erik-

Same here.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    LOL you guys are funny sometimes. No I take my phone with me and my phone has a mp3 player on it, so while sitting I sometimes play with the phone, go through the songs , and even play one or two.

hehe.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2009 edited
    OK Ill say it , Moonie your weird.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    moonie wrote
    LOL you guys are funny sometimes. No I take my phone with me and my phone has a mp3 player on it, so while sitting I sometimes play with the phone, go through the songs , and even play one or two.

hehe.

You didn't spell "sitting" correctly!? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    moonie wrote
    Alright "funny" people , lol , I ment listening to music like you would by your computer or something , not necessarily to poop on, shocked

I've never had a shit while sitting at my computer, though when I was younger my cat did one on the mouse mat. I'm not sure what she was listening to at the time, but I find that listening to something by a Remote Control composer who isn't Hans Zimmer is usually enough to clear my bowels.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Timmer wrote
    moonie wrote

hehe.

You didn't spell "sitting" correctly!? wink

tongue
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    moonie wrote

I've never had a shit while sitting at my computer, though when I was younger my cat did one on the mouse mat. I'm not sure what she was listening to at the time, but I find that listening to something by a Remote Control composer who isn't Hans Zimmer is usually enough to clear my bowels.

lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If I'm on my own in the house/flat, I'll usually have the music on very loud, which means if I'm taking a dump I'll still be able to hear the music while the door's open. Sexy, right?
  1. Southall wrote
    moonie wrote

lol

Nor did I!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Steven wrote
    If I'm on my own in the house/flat, I'll usually have the music on very loud, which means if I'm taking a dump I'll still be able to hear the music while the door's open. Sexy, right?

You mean you dont close the door. shocked biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    moonie wrote
    Steven wrote

It's a man thang. With no one about who needs a door.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2009 edited
    I am guilty of that as well, when i am alone at home. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    moonie wrote
    Steven wrote

There are many things a man doesn't need if there's nobody about. A door, a flushing device, central heating. The list goes on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    moonie wrote
    Steven wrote

Only if I'm 100% positively, absolutely and unequivocally sure there is no one in the house or anyone within a one mile radius of my bare arse, yes, I don't close the door.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote
    moonie wrote
    Steven wrote

There are many things a man doesn't need if there's nobody about. A door, a flushing device, central heating. The list goes on.

Too true! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    If I close my door the Cat will scrach it until I open it, I guess thats a Cat thing.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    AHahah i know what you're talking about! This little fella of mine here will also reach up and OPEN the toilet door, happily and carelessly walking in! Couple of days back, she scared the crap (literally) out of my grandma while at it biggrin
  2. I've never listened to music nor taken anything in with me to read. I'd like to say that I'm that regular that I'm not in long enough to need anything but that would not be true.

I need my undivided attention to concentrate on the job(bie!)
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I need my undivided attention to concentrate on the job(bie!)

shocked biggrin
  3. Christodoulides wrote

once again, Dawn of the Dead is quite good smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh