• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorshardasmal
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009
    buysoundtrax.com DEFRAUDED ME!!!

If you had problems with this store... if your CDs never arrived and they got the money... this is your group.

Tell us your history!

a group for people harmed by BSX!

DONT BUY SOUNDTRACKS THERE!!!!!!!

am one of those poor buyers that have been defrauded by BSX (buysoundtrax.com).

A few friends and I did a common order. In fact i usually buy 3 copies of every cd to Intrada (for Leo, Alvaro and Me).

They sent only a few Cds (less than a half of the order) and it in spite of being too much late. As you imagine, they charged the whole money to the credit card.

We have claimed several times and they assure that they send the cds again. Nothing arrives.

Please, tell us your history and denounce these swindlers.

JOIN a group that we have created in Facebook.

Boycott
    Boycott
    Boycott

THIS IS our detailed case:

-ORDER: January the 21th

8 CDS ordered

3 The Golden Seal
    3 The Dove
    2 The Wrong Box

they ONLY sent (and that took much time to arrive):

1 The Golden Seal
    1 The Dove
    1 The Wrong Box

THEY CHARGED THE WHOLE MONEY AND EXPENSIVE SHIPPING RATES to the Credit Card...

-asking mails for the rest of the CDS: in february... they say that sent the CDS...

NOTHING ARRIVES by March the 17, and we sent another mail

They say that send them again and NOTHING...

-YESTERDAY I ask for a solution and when Mark Banning tells me to wait more I ASK FOR OUR MONEY BACK TO THE CREDIT CARD

NO ANSWER TO THAT YET

I know people in Spain that stills waiting for their CDS since 2008.

SO, JOIN US!

DONT BUY THESE GUYS ANYMORE!

JOIN US TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP:
    buysoundtrax.com DEFRAUDED ME!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group … amp;ref=ts
  1. In the intrests of balance, do you know of a Facebook Group for people who have been satisfied by their experience with them?

I very rarely use them - predominantly because of their reported iffy service - but all the times I have used them things have arrived okay.

It surprises me that, even though it's easy to find negative press on this online store and the fact that there are numerous alternatives when it comes to online buying, people still seem to be being caught out by this issue.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Here we are; just what we've been missing!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    With one exception , I have never had a problem with them. The exception is one of my orders got lost under his van seat, after my email he found it and sent it on.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    moonie wrote
    With one exception , I have never had a problem with them. The exception is one of my orders got lost under his van seat, after my email he found it and sent it on.

An order lost "under his van seat" doesn't sound very professional!?

However I've never used BSX and can't comment personally.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009 edited
    shardasmal wrote
    As you imagine, they charged the whole money to the credit card.

Just call your credit card company. Tell that they did not send all the cds. Dispute the charge. Relax. Let the CCC do the work for you.

For what it is worth...
    I used to buy from BSX before. They had good deals with discounts like 15% off. However, for every order one or two cds would not arrive. I used to send emails but never got a prompt reply (and sometime no reply at all).
    Then I started mentioning that I'd post about it in the FilmScoreMonthly message board. That got some quick replies and the cds were received soon after.

I'm not sure what kind of facebook group that is. It looks like Ford himself is a member so perhaps he's using it as a venue to sort out issues.

Good luck and better judgement next time wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

Never had anything but the best experiences myself, I have to say, but with the shocking share of annoyed customers out there I guess this was bound to happen. I have to say I'm sorry about it though: these things have a huge impact on customers and sales and consequently on BSX' future (if only because the web is an unforgiving mistress with a looooong memory. sad ).

I sincerely hope it'll drive BSX to make some changes in their business model and their sales aftercare.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorzirael
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009 edited
    I think BSX offers some wonderful things to fans, such as the composer autographed CDs and their record label puts out some good stuff.

I don't think it's really constructive to go on an all out boycott, just try to encourage them to improve their inventory tracking and customer service. I think if they invested in a better computer tracking system, if they haven't already, it would improve a lot of things. I still buy their releases from other places, so I don't want them to go under.
  2. I never purchased from them, so I can't comment on the store's service

But what BhelPuri says is true, try to get your money back by contacting your credit card company, who knows it could all be solved really quickly?

Hope you get it!!!
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2009
    The best thing to do is to go to your department of consumer affairs. File a complaint and call your credit card company. Once resolved you don't ever have to do business with them. I did have a problem which took sometime to get resolved. Once it did I just don't order from them anymore.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!