• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Wow... over two years and nothing about John Murphy on here?!

The guy has been releasing single over the last year. Adagio in D Minor (Sunshine), In the House (28 Days Later), a couple remixes of Strobe (Kick-Ass, in itself a variation on Sunshine). It's all on iTunes.

And.... THIS. A lovely, gorgeous piece for strings, a little bit piano and soft mellotrons. Really sensitive, check it out.

<s>
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2014
    huh? http://filmmusicreporter.com/2014/07/07 … -released/
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2014

Hmmm....what score is that, I wonder? Justin?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote

Hmmm....what score is that, I wonder? Justin?

The claim was some unknown rejected score from 1992, but the word is that's just to throw people off, and it's really "Crossing Over" (which was replaced by Isham). For legal reasons, the titles cannot be named.

This has been talked about, at least at FSM, since February of last year. The word was it's based on the unfinished rejected score and that Murphy went back and completed it, so it's sort of a concept score in a loose way.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2014
    From 92? Hm...i wonder if it's of any worth of talk or hype.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Well, a couple or so months ago he put a full cue up at his Soundcloud.com page. All I can say is: a waste of time. In other words: Thor will love it! wink
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. My review of Murphy's Anonymous Rejected Filmscore, if anyone's interested.
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  5. Want to WIN a personalised, SIGNED CD of the surprising “Anonymous Rejected Filmscore” by JOHN MURPHY?
    Then visit Synchrotones’ unique competition at http://wp.me/s3hOx4-win_ano for all the details.

Don’t forget to follow @Synchrotones to stay tuned.

Good luck!