• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    Hi! I bought a used copy of the Poltergeist score a while back, but sadly the back cover was missing. I'm just not happy knowing, that one of my cd's has a missing back cover, so I just want to find something that I can print out myself. It's not as good as the original, I know, but I'm not gonna buy another cd to get the back cover smile

I have looked on the internet to see if I could download it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So is there anybody here who know of a place where I can find it online? Or maybe somebody who have the Poltergeist score themeselves, who could make a scan for me? Would really help me out. smile

PS. There are probably different releases of the soundtrack. The one I have is the one from Rhino/TCM (R2 72725).
    http://www.amazon.com/Poltergeist-Origi … amp;sr=1-1
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well, you definitely got the right release of Poltergeist beer

I don't have a scanner but I'm sure someone here will help you out.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    If Moonie sees he'll help out
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009 edited
    Artworks... check your PM.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Shut her down, Tom! Nothing more to see here.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!