• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    Danny Elfman recently recorded the music to the upcoming action film Terminator Salvation and ScoringSessions.com was there to give you a special look at his rather unique and inventive approach to the score! We also have an exclusive audio track from the score, as well as a sneak-peek at the new song written for the film, courtesy of Warner Brothers Records!

http://www.scoringsessions.com/news/183/

Enjoy!
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    uhm

biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Haha, excellent. A ukelele version of the theme. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    :jordi:
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009 edited
    Seems like they spent every last penny on CGI.

Hey wait a second...

Isn't this...

BLAST!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    To make things even more exciting, McG begged Warner Brothers to go the extra mile and secure two-time Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman to write and perform a new end-title song, "Mein Machine Sey Pyar Karta Hoon". A music video for the song was filmed recently, with Rahman as well as actor Christian Bale, and a bevy of Bollywood beauties. Warner Brothers Records, who will release the soundtrack album on May 19, 2009, has provided us with an exclusive photo from the music video for "Mein Machine Sey Pyar Karta Hoon".

bhangra
    We take ur Holly and convert to Bolly
  1. Say what you want, but I LOVE that clip. The sound of that frakking thing is absolutely breathtaking.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I will say what I want. I want this score!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Word.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  3. I do like that ukelele version of the theme. Amazing how catchy a percussion riff and a basic melody can be.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2009 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Word.
    I would go even further and say ...
    Wordssss ! And lots of them, to make up for the joke.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2009
    franz_conrad wrote
    I do like that ukelele version of the theme. Amazing how catchy a percussion riff and a basic melody can be.

Innit beer biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Funny? Not really. Awesome? Yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Great stuff, Dan! beer biggrin

That had me ROFL!

BhelPuri wrote
    To make things even more exciting, McG begged Warner Brothers to go the extra mile and secure two-time Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman to write and perform a new end-title song, "Mein Machine Sey Pyar Karta Hoon". A music video for the song was filmed recently, with Rahman as well as actor Christian Bale, and a bevy of Bollywood beauties. Warner Brothers Records, who will release the soundtrack album on May 19, 2009, has provided us with an exclusive photo from the music video for "Mein Machine Sey Pyar Karta Hoon".

bhangra
    We take ur Holly and convert to Bolly

bhangrabhangrabhangrabhangrabhangra punk

LOL biggrin
  4. I love April Fools Day.
    I'm your Piper at the gates of dawn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Indeed! biggrin
  5. "Director McG, who originally had considered going with Oscar-winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla"

is this a fucking joke?

About the clip

The begin made me believe I was listening to James Horner's Zorro scores, but it somehow works
    Still, if he doesn't show this theme once in its fullest (orchestral or sampled I don't care), Elfman will have missed the boat considerbly shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    "Director McG, who originally had considered going with Oscar-winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla"

is this a fucking joke?

About the clip

The begin made me believe I was listening to James Horner's Zorro scores, but it somehow works
    Still, if he doesn't show this theme once in its fullest (orchestral or sampled I don't care), Elfman will have missed the boat considerbly shame

APRIL 1st was yesterday! wink
  6. Timmer wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    "Director McG, who originally had considered going with Oscar-winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla"

is this a fucking joke?

About the clip

APRIL 1st was yesterday! wink

drats, I wasn't hear yesterday, so I forgot it was April fool's yesterday
    Damn, Rahman I knew was fake, but I was taken by the Santaolalla prank biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh