• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2009
    this is to any ipod guru, I have a 80 g classic, I recently put a music file mp3 or files on it and afterwords the files would not play on the ipod, it ran through the list of songs very fast then locked up the whole unit.
    after a long while the ipod ran down and I was able to then hook it up to the computer and reset it, now it works fine.
    does this sound like a problem anyone else has had ?

I hope that was clear.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2009 edited
    This post should have gone HERE!

BTW, to answer your question, your iPod is fine. Sometime they LOCK UP! Mine did last week. Next time hold down the middle button and Menu at the same time. This will reset the iPod.

OK... CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh the thread police , gotta love um, hehe, Thanks Erik.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I'm going to keep this topic open to discuss fine literature, chicken tandoori, sex and Hans Zimmer.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Martijn wrote
    I'm going to keep this topic open to discuss fine literature, chicken tandoori, sex and Hans Zimmer.

Funny you mention that because at the weekend...

tongue