• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorajvin9
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2009
    Sorry for not listing what I have, but it runs into several hundred titles. You can e-mail me at ajvin9@yahoo.com and I'll send you my list as an attachment. Carefully graded, starting at 'almost mint' condition. Prices start from $A 5. Many Japanese pressings. Most major composers (Goldsmith, Williams, Barry, Morricone, Jarre, Rozsa, etc.) represented. Discounts (starting at 10% off) available depending on quantity purchased. PayPal preferred for overseas transactions. Collectors in south-east Asia particularly welcome. Enquiries welcome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2009
    I for one am glad that this no longer interests me.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorajvin9
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009
    Thomas, it's a truism that your view represents the majority of soundtrack collectors. However I know a number of collectors who have returned to vinyl out of dissatisfaction with CD.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2009
    I still listen to vinyl from time to time. I'm just not at the point where I want to collect anymore. As I can afford to nothing beats a live performance especially when it comes to classical music.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorajvin9
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2009
    Live classical music is unbeatable if the acoustics in the venue are excellent - if not, the experience can be very frustrating.