• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2009
    Does anyone know if there's a way to re-direct e-mail i am currently getting through ms' outlook express from an external account (dchristodoulides@scoremagacine.com among others) to my yahoo e-mail? And if yes, how?

Thanks!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2009
    Bregt would be the man for the answer. Perhaps, he will check in.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    Bregt would be the man for the answer. Perhaps, he will check in.
    Thomas

Unlikely, I suspect he has been carried off by giant mosquitos to a secret jungle location.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Hope all is well for him and he checks in and gives us a report or two
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    Hope all is well for him and he checks in and gives us a report or two

I;ve seen Dr. Cyclops, that's the one where he menaces a group of people after shrinking them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Albert Dekker starred with the coke bottle eye-glasses.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    Albert Dekker starred with the coke bottle eye-glasses.

I suspect he's the one that the giant mosquitos are delivering Bregt to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Christodoulides wrote
    Does anyone know if there's a way to re-direct e-mail i am currently getting through ms' outlook express from an external account (dchristodoulides@scoremagacine.com among others) to my yahoo e-mail? And if yes, how?

Thanks!

Not sure if I understand your question right.
    Do you just want your scoremagacine email to be sent to Yahoo or do you want it to be available in Outlook and Yahoo?

If you want the former then Yahoo has IMAP/POP options that you should be able to set.
    If you want it to be forwarded via Outlook then perhaps you should use the forwarding feature of Outlook- http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlo … 11033.aspx

But hey! Why are you using Outlook instead of Thunderbird. It's like IE versus Firefox.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I don't want to use none of them, their spam filters are inferior to yahoo's and i get about 500 spam messages each day, something I am confident Yahoo! Will be able to handle. I want the former, thanks for the link mate! beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThomas
    Christodoulides wrote

Thanks!

The mail server at scoremagacine.com must be configured in order to forward e-mails to your Yahoo account.