• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBrandon
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    I thought I would let people know here, that there's going to be a Trailer Music concert on June 27th, in Santa Monica, California. Immediate Music, a company that makes music for major motion picture trailers, is putting it on, and it's called 'Trailer Music Live'.

www.trailermusiclive.com

My friend went to their concert in England last year, and he loved it. Globus played there, and they'll be playing at this one too. They're sort of a blend of choral, orchestral, and rock music. They have a wide range of songs; some peaceful, some epic.

The cool thing about this concert though, is that Immediate will also be performing their original trailer tracks (like from Trailerhead). It's all with a full, 100 piece orchestra and choir.

Is anyone else thinking about buying tickets? It looks like it's going to be pretty awesome smile
  1. I would love to go, but don't have money
    it sounds awesome
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Trailer music concert?!? That's gotta be a first. Sounds fun, though.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote

fun? It will be fracking awesome
    I adore trailer music by Immediate Music, these guys remain the best
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote

This specific trailer music rocks. And it's highly popular, and influential amidst younger composers; thus the concert. Would love to go.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Trailer music ain't my thing but I'd love to go if I lived near there.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBrandon
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2009
    Wow! Awesome that I'm not the only one that loves Immediate's music! :D

Decided to buy tickets to the June 27th concert myself. Anyone else able to go?
    www.TrailerMusicLive.com

Apparently, Globus, the trailer inspired rock band, is going to be performing another earlier concert, on June 18th! I really wish I could go to this one too.

For more info, see their MySpace Blog post.
    For tickets (only $10!) you can go HERE.
  3. Brandon wrote
    Wow! Awesome that I'm not the only one that loves Immediate's music! :D

Decided to buy tickets to the June 27th concert myself. Anyone else able to go?
    www.TrailerMusicLive.com

Apparently, Globus, the trailer inspired rock band, is going to be performing another earlier concert, on June 18th! I really wish I could go to this one too.

For more info, see their MySpace Blog post.
    For tickets (only $10!) you can go HERE.

man, would really love to go crazy